Before and After Photos - Throw 'em up!

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    5'8
    SW: 296
    CW: 200
    GW: 150

Uhhhhhhh...somebody is a superstar and that somebody is YOU--WOW, BOOM and YAY YOU!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    sijago75nmqy.jpeg
    This is my husband Glenn.
    Commenced MFP Feb 2018 and now Jan 2019 has lost 21kgs, blood pressure normal, diabetes normal and cholesterol reduced.
    Started 118kgs and now 97kgs and maintaining this healthy weight.
    We both have embraced this healthy lifestyle change (I lost 4kgs 57kgs to 53kgs) to live a longer and healthy life.

MFP is used everyday to monitor our calories and exercise.
    The answer is YES to both you and your hubs--YAY Y'ALL and BOOM!!!
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    edited January 2019
    7yvh9rrmqede.jpg

Wow, great work. Congrats! How tall are you? I'm curious because I weigh about 235lbs, but you have more muscle definition. Just trying to figure out how much 10 more pounds of weight loss might help me, assuming we are similar height.
  • gjventurelli
    gjventurelli Posts: 8 Member
    tbduarte1 wrote: »
    7yvh9rrmqede.jpg

Great job man. This is pretty close to the transformation I want to make. Started at 390 looking to make it to 225.

Thank you, I still have some work to do. Weight maintains but my body composition keeps on changing. Just about consistency in diet and exercise. Even if you're dogging it some days, it's better than doing nothing at all. Good luck, crush it!
  • gjventurelli
    7yvh9rrmqede.jpg

Whatcha talking about?!? WOW, you rock sir, period.

Thank you, I appreciate it :)
  • gjventurelli
    madamaryna wrote: »
    p0wrow35bha8.jpeg

35 lbs gone forever

Wow, you look fantastic :smile:
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm just over 5'10''. I've been lifting in addition to dieting down to rip fat, but both are important to see definition. I still have some dieting to do to get my body fat percentage down, but running and lifting upper body take care of the rest. I find that my weight is staying pretty steady, but my body composition is changing now. I definitely have more definition than I did when I first hit 225, but I increased my protein intake along with a few more calories and started lifting to try and offset any loose skin. It's exceeded my expectations so far. I was actually 219lbs in this picture from June and I'm definitely more cut now than I was then.
    v55vby551p9l.jpg
    Thanks for the information. We are similar height. I lost 120+ lbs in 2016-2017. I've been eating more and lifting since then. I got too careless with my calorie intake and added more weight than I had planned. I added a decent amount of muscle, but now I need to lose weight to decrease my body fat percentage.

You are making great progress in the gym. Good work!
  • gjventurelli
    GW4321 wrote: »
    I'm just over 5'10''. I've been lifting in addition to dieting down to rip fat, but both are important to see definition. I still have some dieting to do to get my body fat percentage down, but running and lifting upper body take care of the rest. I find that my weight is staying pretty steady, but my body composition is changing now. I definitely have more definition than I did when I first hit 225, but I increased my protein intake along with a few more calories and started lifting to try and offset any loose skin. It's exceeded my expectations so far. I was actually 219lbs in this picture from June and I'm definitely more cut now than I was then.
    v55vby551p9l.jpg
    Thanks for the information. We are similar height. I lost 120+ lbs in 2016-2017. I've been eating more and lifting since then. I got too careless with my calorie intake and added more weight than I had planned. I added a decent amount of muscle, but now I need to lose weight to decrease my body fat percentage.

You are making great progress in the gym. Good work!

Awesome, 120lbs is big time progress. I can definitely relate, I need to move my calorie intake back down myself, it's a balancing act and definitely takes some patience and trusting the process. I'd still like to lose another 10lbs in fat myself, but slow and steady wins the race :smile: Good luck, sounds like you've done awesome and you just need to finish strong!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    As embarrassing as this is..... this is my before and during. I’ve posted other pictures, but I never had a picture of the “real” me before. I never let anyone take my picture and I always found better angles. As a matter of fact, the pained look on my face was because my mother was taking my picture in spite of my protests. It hurts to see myself looking that way, but I keep reminding myself that I’m changing it. Here’s my 73lb difference.

s4zk1ilh41qq.jpeg

Congrats on your success! You look beautiful and so much happier in your current picture.
  • bethberryjuice
    bethberryjuice Posts: 23 Member
    As embarrassing as this is..... this is my before and during. I’ve posted other pictures, but I never had a picture of the “real” me before. I never let anyone take my picture and I always found better angles. As a matter of fact, the pained look on my face was because my mother was taking my picture in spite of my protests. It hurts to see myself looking that way, but I keep reminding myself that I’m changing it. Here’s my 73lb difference.

s4zk1ilh41qq.jpeg

You look fantastic. I can totally relate to your face in the before picture. I hate having my picture taken so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!