PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    k6a3zkjsdajd.jpeg
    21kgs down

Oh my god that background..amazing! Great progress too.
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    So inspirational ....I have such a long way to go.....
  • MTgirl226
    MTgirl226 Posts: 33 Member
    You look great!
  • bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Lots of great stories in here. Keep up the good work.
  • zb786
    zb786 Posts: 22 Member
    zb786 wrote: »
    g8hlclc29gtj.jpeg
    Lost 46lbs since January 2018 just by calorie counting I haven’t been strict for the past 4-5 months but I haven’t regained so thats plus!!! Now for the last 24lbs which I have heard is incredibly harder I’ve set my goal date of 31st March is this doable?

Absolutely YES, you winner you--you're doing and looking fabulously tremendous--YAY YOU!!!!!
    Slow and steady always wins the race--take your time and do it right. I'm so happy for you :)
    Thanks feels great to hear comments like this as along the “journey” u kind of become fixated on that certain goal and totally forget how far u have actually come. Much love thanks again xx
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    g8hlclc29gtj.jpeg
    Lost 46lbs since January 2018 just by calorie counting I haven’t been strict for the past 4-5 months but I haven’t regained so thats plus!!! Now for the last 24lbs which I have heard is incredibly harder I’ve set my goal date of 31st March is this doable?

Absolutely YES, you winner you--you're doing and looking fabulously tremendous--YAY YOU!!!!!
    Slow and steady always wins the race--take your time and do it right. I'm so happy for you :)
    Thanks feels great to hear comments like this as along the “journey” u kind of become fixated on that certain goal and totally forget how far u have actually come. Much love thanks again xx

My absolute pleasure and you are so RIGHT, we can sometime "become fixated on a certain goal and TOTALLY forget how far we've come." Girl that's a super important thing to hide in our hearts, Thank you ever so much for that reminder!
    {{{{ <3 Love and Hugs right back to/for YOU <3 }}}
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!