Weighing the food, macros

Hello Everyone I’m looking for a help, I’m trying to figure out how could I measure or calculate my food for exactly amount of carbs , fats and protein in each meal for example if I need daily protein intake of 211g , 4 meals a day will which is 52.75g of protein in each meal. Now when I cook my chicken breasts and I want to scale them to portion my meals how do I know how much there is protein in each gram of the chicken same with the carbs when it come to rice for example I do I know how much carbs there is in example 20g of rice please help. Thank you for reading and putting your time in to the subject.

Replies

• techyrn808
    techyrn808 Posts: 21 Member
    Did u get your answer??
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    r9i317 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone I’m looking for a help, I’m trying to figure out how could I measure or calculate my food for exactly amount of carbs , fats and protein in each meal for example if I need daily protein intake of 211g , 4 meals a day will which is 52.75g of protein in each meal. Now when I cook my chicken breasts and I want to scale them to portion my meals how do I know how much there is protein in each gram of the chicken same with the carbs when it come to rice for example I do I know how much carbs there is in example 20g of rice please help. Thank you for reading and putting your time in to the subject.

You can create a recipe for them.. ingredient: ___g raw chicken/dry rice + ____g oil (if used in cooking); serving size: _____ (cooked weight). It will give you an entry where your food has been re-scaled to the cooked weight as you have prepared it.
  • r9i317
    r9i317 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks everyone 👍🏻