Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

Replies

• melissa8084
    melissa8084 Posts: 3 Member
    22 looking to drop my eating out addiction Abd looking to drop 30 pounds or so feel free to add looking for friend support 🖤🖤❤️
  • alexleggette
    alexleggette Posts: 2 Member
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a weight loss tracker chart ?
  • hmkiesel
    hmkiesel Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm 21, 5'6.5" and 135 lbs. I'm 5 lbs from goal weight but then I will be transitioning to maintenance and plan on staying active on mfp! anyone feel free to add me!
  • hmkiesel
    hmkiesel Posts: 27 Member
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a weight loss tracker chart ?

I use libra which is an android app. if you have an iphone I heard happy scale is good.
  • Jennashleyf
    Jennashleyf Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone!! 24 here looking to hit my goal weight by summer:) Let’s be friends!!
  • Kickastina
    Kickastina Posts: 101 Member
    Hey everyone, my name's Kristina. I'm 25, 5'0 and 186 lbs. I'm ready to finally lose all this extra weight and to become a stronger person physically and mentally! :)
  • Hey girls 😊 i’m currently 17, so not quite my 20’s but i don’t think there’s a group for my age 😂 i’m 5’4 and i weigh 150lbs and my current goal is to be down 15 pounds and be more toned! i used to be in really good shape and working out everyday a couple years ago but then stress, binge eating and inactivity got the best of me :( i’m tired of feeling unhealthy! 🙌 Ready to crush it!!!!
  • Britknee231
    Britknee231 Posts: 9 Member
    First official week of 2019 is done ✔ How is everyone doing! 💪😊
  • Feel free to add me! Would love to give and receive support along this journey we are all on! :)
  • jryepin93
    jryepin93 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm 25 and fairly active on here! I also have an open diary for friends. I've lost about 30lbs so far in the past six months and I'm looking to lose about 20 more. Anyone can add me if they'd like to.
  • bemmer1990
    bemmer1990 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 28, 5”2 looking to lose 30 pounds. I currently weigh 154.
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Hey ladies! I'm in too! I am 26, 5'2" and 144 lbs. I want to be down to 130 lbs. I am calorie counting and adding in more exercising. I live in Wisconsin - where are you all from?

Goal to be at 142 by the end of January. Let's do this!
  • lorrainekeeler
    lorrainekeeler Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    jryepin93 wrote: »
    I'm 25 and fairly active on here! I also have an open diary for friends. I've lost about 30lbs so far in the past six months and I'm looking to lose about 20 more. Anyone can add me if they'd like to.

Wow! That's inspiring. Good luck losing the last 20!

(Also just saw on your profile that you're in grad school... me too! I feel like it makes working out easier and harder at the same time...)
  • lorrainekeeler
    First official week of 2019 is done ✔ How is everyone doing! 💪😊

My goal was to work out 5 times this week... I skipped Monday because we got married at the court house that day (!) and Tuesday I was still recovering. But yesterday I worked out twice to make up for it. I want to stay on track! What are your goals?
  • lorrainekeeler
    Hey ladies! I'm in too! I am 26, 5'2" and 144 lbs. I want to be down to 130 lbs. I am calorie counting and adding in more exercising. I live in Wisconsin - where are you all from?

I'm from Seattle originally but went to Pittsburgh for college/sort of think of that as home now. I currently live in New Jersey, where I'm in grad school. I've never visited Wisconsin... the closest I've gotten is Michigan!
  • Kickastina
    Kickastina Posts: 101 Member

I'm from Illinois, so neighbors! :)

Though currently I'm living in Japan.
  • pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    ghd0509 wrote: »
    Yes this is exactly what I need!! 26, 5"9 & currently weigh 211, ideally want to loose like 50lbs long term. Need to start eating better & exercising more to feel better & have always found accountability a huge help :)

Hiii im 5'10 and 197 so we basically have the same goal!! We got thiss (:
  • whatzabate
    whatzabate Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi lovely ladies! I'm 26 yrs old, 5'1 and weigh 131lbs with 31.5% body fat.
    My goal weight is 106-110 and a body fat count below 15% because I really want to join a body contest next year. I've been trying to lose the last 25lbs for so long I'm also slowly trying to embody fitness people just to get me into that mindset.

I've accepted that it takes time so I'm preparing to join next year. I'm still going through recovery from a burned wound (it's healed now, just getting rid of the scar with ointment) then following that last year I had a difficult surgery with my impacted teeth. Till now my jaw is bruised and still hurts so I can't workout...It's been a struggle since I tend to follow my meal plan more when I get a workout done. Walking is what I should be doing at least.

Finding a support system is what I really need. Because I have an eating disorder. Binge eating a lot of junk food and working out so hard the next day or when I've snapped out of my binge eating mode.
    It's an issue because it has a negative effect on my work and the people around me.

Now I can't even workout much. So trying to tackle eating right has been my main goal for a while now.
    I know I won't be perfect. But my goal for now is to get at least my nutrition right with no junk food and get some walking done or a quick exercise and with baby step goals like 1-2lbs a week at least.

I hope we can be friends and motivate each other to reach our fit and health goals!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    whatzabate wrote: »
    Hi lovely ladies! I'm 26 yrs old, 5'1 and weigh 131lbs with 31.5% body fat.
    My goal weight is 106-110 and a body fat count below 15% because I really want to join a body contest next year. I've been trying to lose the last 25lbs for so long I'm also slowly trying to embody fitness people just to get me into that mindset.

I've accepted that it takes time so I'm preparing to join next year. I'm still going through recovery from a burned wound (it's healed now, just getting rid of the scar with ointment) then following that last year I had a difficult surgery with my impacted teeth. Till now my jaw is bruised and still hurts so I can't workout...It's been a struggle since I tend to follow my meal plan more when I get a workout done. Walking is what I should be doing at least.

Finding a support system is what I really need. Because I have an eating disorder. Binge eating a lot of junk food and working out so hard the next day or when I've snapped out of my binge eating mode.
    It's an issue because it has a negative effect on my work and the people around me.

Now I can't even workout much. So trying to tackle eating right has been my main goal for a while now.
    I know I won't be perfect. But my goal for now is to get at least my nutrition right with no junk food and get some walking done or a quick exercise and with baby step goals like 1-2lbs a week at least.

I hope we can be friends and motivate each other to reach our fit and health goals!

Sounds like you know what you need to do: being mentally and physically healthy is so important to your happiness. The key is to not give up. I'm excited for this support group so that we can help keep each other on track. You have got this!! <3
  • Jasmine1995xoxo
    Jasmine1995xoxo Posts: 27 Member
    Hey all, I'm 23 and want to lose a stone. Please add me, the more the merrier x