Sweet potato noodles?

khanbaby
khanbaby Posts: 1 Member
I bought a thing of spiralized sweet potatoes. What have you made with them? How to cook them? Looking for tried and true recipes! Ty

Replies

• ArmindaStalnaker
    ArmindaStalnaker Posts: 2 Member
    Sweet potato fries. I use zucchini for noodles. I have one that attaches to my KitchenAid and I love it!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    I use butternut squash noodles. They've probably got similar flavor profiles, so... I usually toss mine with a small bit of oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. You could use curry powder instead of rosemary. And since I like a bit of heat, I add a bit of cayenne too.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    I use butternut squash noodles. They've probably got similar flavor profiles, so... I usually toss mine with a small bit of oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. You could use curry powder instead of rosemary. And since I like a bit of heat, I add a bit of cayenne too.

Now I will have to try that.
  • LookingBusy
    LookingBusy Posts: 72 Member
    I made a quick sauce with chili paste, peanut butter, sesame oil and lime juice. Toss the noodles in with whatever veggie you want. Throw some green onions or peanuts on top. Yum!
  • brisadeldesierto
    brisadeldesierto Posts: 41 Member
    I like the ideas you got already. I just wanted to add, whatever you decide to do, don't boil them, or they will break into little pieces.