Help with snacking!!

Replies

• crissting
    crissting Posts: 25 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Sometimes one is not enough lol .I will give it a try

Oh I agree. I secretly envy people who can make a chocolate bar last longer than a day, eating 1 square at a time spread over days. I'd eat the whole chocolate bar in ohhh, a minute. I'm embarrassed to admit that.

My mom always says to leave half for tomorrow. I thought that was weird growing up but it makes sense now. Eat all today, tomorrow there is none. Chocolate is not good to eat everyday.
  • nacicecreamlady
    nacicecreamlady Posts: 6 Member
    If i get really snacky, i will get a rice cake with peanut butter, tasty, protein and crunchy.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Peanut butter is my favorite mm thanks for the help
  • Ralphone
    OK so.I had I midnight snack last night like a half of boxs of cheeseit's . Trying to get back on track tonight.
  • Ralphone
    No snacks last night doing pretty good now. If anyone careslol
  • Ralphone
    To many snacks today
  • Ralphone
    OK so I slipped up 2 night's ago. I had a pbj in the middle of the night. I think it was the first time in about 6 months that I did that maybe?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    I'm so bad for snacking! Mostly out of boredom. Sometimes you can mistake thirst for hunger so I try to drink water before snacking. Not that it always works....
  • Ralphone
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for taking time out to help.Yeah sometimes that helps. I have a cold and really like peanut butter.So I think I just kinda gave in lol.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Are you hungry midway through the night? Then your dinner might not be substantial enough, or you might have to change your macros for that meal.

Fat has satiation power for some, others high fiber.

The fat has to be weighed carefully though.

Try an egg.
  • Ralphone
    So I need some help yet again with snacking. The Holiday's are over time to get back on track.!!!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    No more snacking! Easier said than done. I tried to kee fruit always available. I’ll eat a orange or clementine. Or make apple slices. I don’t like them with peanut butter but you could use that.

Or celery sticks with pb.
  • jzillaaah
    jzillaaah Posts: 6 Member
    I’m trying to get better at my snacking, it’s worse when I’m up late at night so I need to figure out some healthy options because water doesn’t always help.
  • Ralphone
    That's my problem I eat good during the day then want to snack at night But getting better I think lol
  • Ralphone
    February short month to make a new no late night snack Resolution. GOOD LUCK
  • katiegoidich
    katiegoidich Posts: 4 Member
    Ralphone, good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!! Weekends are my personal snack-attack danger zone. I'm so glad I found this thread today!
    Also, way to go making February useful. 😂
  • Ralphone
    Thanks for the encouragement. I have been at this for sometime now. Trying to reach my goal. Good luck to you as well!!
  • Ralphone
    Doing good so far with snacks for superbowl Sunday 🏈🏈
  • Ralphone
    Do ok but room to improve +!
  • Ralphone
    Ok I am back but no one else is lol