Breakfast: Porridge with hazelnuts
    Lunch: Swede soup with crusty roll
    Dinner: Homemade Thai salmon burgers with homemade slaw
    Dessert: Orange and cacao bite

1610 calories
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: medium baked potato with TVP "taco meat", French onion dip & green onion plus steamed broccoli and a pear
    Dinner: going out for Mexican food. Normally I'd get a tamale and beer but I'm doing a dry year so it's going to be beans and rice with my tamale instead.
  • B: 2 egg cups
    L: leftover turkey kielbasa, cabbage & red potatoes
    D : Skinnytaste cheesesteak egg rolls & a salad
    S: cinnamon nut thins, Special K crisps
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea, handful of walnuts & almonds, LARGE (super juicy/YUMMY) naval orange

Lunch:
    1 cup of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    smothered (in homemade gravy)2 thin cut pork chops & onions, jasmine rice and gravy, sauteed spinach, steamed cauliflower/broccoli mix, water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    1 large naval orange, 1 cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • johnnyfwoods
    johnnyfwoods Posts: 8 Member
    Breakfast: Chinese sticky rice with tempeh sausage, cucumber salad

Lunch: Going out to lunch with co-workers . . . probably a black bean burger with guacamole and some fruit salad

Dinner: Lettuce, basil, mint, and radishes with Thai-style dressing, sweet potato stew

I love autumn cooking! I just got some butternut squash in my CSA box so I'm thinking about what I want to do with them this weekend (thinking maybe roasted butternut squash risotto).

Lunch: Going out to lunch with co-workers . . . probably a black bean burger with guacamole and some fruit salad

Dinner: Lettuce, basil, mint, and radishes with Thai-style dressing, sweet potato stew

I love autumn cooking! I just got some butternut squash in my CSA box so I'm thinking about what I want to do with them this weekend (thinking maybe roasted butternut squash risotto).

• johnnyfwoods
    johnnyfwoods Posts: 8 Member
    I don’t start eating till about 1:30 pm after I workout. Then I eat deli food from grocery store usually grilled chicken breast and green beans and a roll. About 4 I eat some oatmeal Then for dinner I’ll have lean protein and veggies. Usually no starch at dinner With my oatmeal I’ll ya e a protein shake
  • Floydy89
    Floydy89 Posts: 23 Member
    B: 260g spinach, 200g broccoli

L: Beef and bean soup with 260g spinach

S: 100g turkey ham, chicken and edamame pot

D: will most likely be some sort of soup with a couple of pieces of bread

Will likely have some kcal left over so may have a protein bar or tuna pouch or something
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    edited January 2019
    Chickpea flour pancake with coconut and a bit of maple syrup
    Chickpea pasta with vegan "meat"balls in tomato sauce. Roasted broccoli
    Sauteed chickpeas with smoked tofu
    Soup - Pureed potatoes and carrots with bits of spinach added
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast/Lunch: Stonyfield Farms plain whole milk yogurt, hot cereal (1/2 cup brown rice farina, 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds, about 1 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries), two Van's multigrain toaster waffles with 1 tbsp almond butter on each, vitamin D3 supplement

Snack (which was really enough calories to be a meal): a whole bag of Biena Rockin' Ranch roasted chickpeas (eating the whole bag was a bad choice, it was too much salt and too much ranch flavor and I felt gross afterwards), plus two mugs of decaf green tea

Dinner: two poached eggs, two small-ish tomatoes with black pepper, two slices of whole wheat toast with Kerrygold butter

Dessert (didn't have yet): a cup of green grapes
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: YQ coconut yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: lentils and "chocolate shake" (almond milk, 1 banana, cocoa powder & vanilla blended in Vitamix)
    Snack: 1/2 orange, lemon tea
    Dinner: crab nachos - tortilla chips topped with sautéed peppers, onions, diced tomato, crab meat and pepper jack cheese plus dollops of sour cream

Tomorrow
    Breakfast: fried egg, toast with marmalade, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar Grillers burger on 1/2 brioche bun with mayo, pickle & lettuce, small Gala apple, and some steak fries (the cheap freezer kind)
    Dinner: cauliflower alfredo sauce over wheat pasta with nutritional yeast mixed in, steamed broccoli & a scoop of Turkish coffee gelato afterward
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: smoked quiche (filled with ham, tomatoes, spinach, onion, and mushrooms), blueberry scone, hazelnut almond-milk latte.

Lunch: Cobb salad, iced tea.

Dinner: Parmesan-roasted cauliflower & chicken breasts.

Okay, so my original plan was to have pizza night tonight (because I already have to shop after work), but looking at my post made me realize I was eating out too much today. I will grumble about it this evening, but I changed my dinner plan -- I'll go ahead and cook after grocery shopping, and push pizza night to the weekend. Accountability sucks/is wonderful.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    2 almost ripe bananas (a bit of green on them) 1 cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of dandelion tea, 1 cup of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of Gotu Kola tea

Dinner:
    Tuna & egg salad (made with lots of real mayo, mustard, trader joe's wasabi mayo, chopped bell peppers, green onions/scallions, celery, sweet onions, pickle relish, a LOT of chopped boiled eggs and paprika generously sprinkled on top) on a bed of ice cold iceberg lettuce, thin sliced tomatoes water to drink

Dessert or late night snack:
    2 naval oranges, roasted/salted/shelled peanuts, 6-7 giant olives stuffed w/garlic, maybe a cup of chocolate or mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Breakfast: Rolled oats with scoop of chocolate whey protein powder and unsweetened coconut flakes, black coffee

Lunch: Roasted eggplant, squash, orange bell pepper, red onion, mushrooms and sweet potato with left over cous cous, avocado and tahini sauce

Dinner: Stuffed cabbage casserole, Earl Grey tea

Snacks: Greek yogurt with fresh pineapple and a few Hershey's kisses
  • Floydy89
    Floydy89 Posts: 23 Member
    Breakfast: 2 scoops whey, 260g spinach

Lunch: 100g spinach, spicy Jamaican jerk chicken soup

Snacks: Jaffa quake Grenade protein bar (so so good), ricecakes and tuna

feel like I could eat everything for dinner but think it’s just tiredness from a 5am start to get my workout in. Having a snooze and then deciding what’s for dinner
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: skipped to save calories
    Lunch: (company lunch) 1/2 a turkey sub sandwich, 100 cal bag of Cape Code kettle chips and homemade vinaigrette coleslaw
    Dinner: 6 pieces of spicy California sushi roll, 1 egg roll and 4 chicken pot stickers, and wine :)
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: 2 slices sprouted whole grains bread, toasted, with one triangle of light calorie cheese spread

Lunch: 4oz wild caught salmon (with light Italian dressing as a marinade), 1 steamer bag of CA blend veggies, with sweet n' sour sauce mixed in, a serving of Wheat Thins crackers

Supper: up in the air right now, we may be going out to use a gift card. If so I'm either getting a salad (Organic mixed field greens, candied pecans, dried cranberries, fresh strawberries, blue cheese, strawberry poppyseed vinaigrette) OR fish tacos (Flash fried rock shrimp, black bean-garlic puree, sesame dressed cabbage, sweet chili sauce, served on flour tortillas), along with sharing an appetizer of fried cheese curds and various dips. It would NOT be a calorie friendly meal :p If we stay home I'll make a large salad with a serving of beans mixed in, and a side of roasted purple potatoes/mushrooms.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, old fashioned oats made with 1/2c milk, 2 tbsp pumpkin, a little light brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
    Lunch: Spicy Jamaican Jerk chicken (Street Kitchen pack)
    Snack: Chobani raspberry Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Either tuna cakes with hot sauce and green beans or more Jamaican Jerk chicken with rice, hot Tetley tea
    Dessert:1/2 pint Enlightened chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

Still have calories left and a protein goal to reach. May have a can of tuna with hot sauce mixed in if I do the chicken for dinner, else probably a protein shake.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    I lied. Shopping took twenty-five million years. I ordered pizza as originally planned. B)
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: didn't have
    Lunch: Subway footlong tuna sub on 9-grain wheat bread with provolone, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, onion, hot sauce, and black pepper. I also had a small bag of original Sun Chips.
    Snack: two mugs of decaf green tea
    Dinner: two slices of whole-wheat bread; salad of fava beans, tomato, baby carrots, and black pepper; and a protein shake using the Vitamin Shoppe PLNT vegan chocolate protein powder
    Dessert (didn't have yet): some Green & Black's 70% cacao salted caramel dark chocolate...I was trying to give up refined sugar and lasted 5 days, but at least that's something....
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Breakfast: Multigrain Cheerios w/ Milk

Lunch: Mexican Red Bean and Lentil Skillet

Dinner: Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon w/ Brown Rice and Mixed Vegetables

Snack: Wheat Thins, Coke (can)