It's my birthday!!! (and I caved)

:sad:

My family took me to quaker steak and lube for wings for my birthday today and I ate to much and feel crappy. :embarassed:
Is this ever going to get easier? Heeeeeeellllllllpppppppp

Nic

Replies

• :sad:

My family took me to quaker steak and lube for wings for my birthday today and I ate to much and feel crappy. :embarassed:
    Is this ever going to get easier? Heeeeeeellllllllpppppppp

Nic
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is a new day!!!! :happy:

dd
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you feel like crap but don't beat yourself up for indulging on your birthday! Take a nice walk and tomorrow you'll be right back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    We all deserve to enjoy our birthdays!!!

Happy Birthday to you!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • Ditto!! Don't worry about today! It's good to eat what you want once in awhile. Focus on tomorrow and, btw, Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!:smile: . Tomorrow is a new day. Just jump back on that wagon.:flowerforyou: If you still feel like crap just do a little extra excerise, that usually make me feel a little better. Good luck and have a great Birthday.:smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    :bigsmile: Happy Birthday To You!!!!:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    That's the great part about the human body, one bad day doesn't kill it's gains. If you eat healthy and exercise, a bad day here and there is acceptable. Just try to keep the here and there as far apart as possible.:happy:
  • Yes, it does get easier......

BUT, it's YOUR birthday so ENJOY & CELEBRATE!!

Happy Birthday!
    :flowerforyou:
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Happy birthday! Tomorrow is a new day and it's important to treat yourself once and awhile.
    Hope you had a great birthday!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Happy birthday!! I think there's an unwritten rule that says you have to splurge on your birthday and that those calories are all empty calories. Really I think I read that somewhere. :wink: Ok, seriously, don't stress over it. Get back on track tomorrow, it's not the end of the world. The good thing is you only have a birthday once a year. :smile: Good luck to you.
  • I just recently had my birthday too. It's okay. It happens once a year. (thank god!):laugh:
    if you only do this once in awhile, then you should be fine. I have a cheat day once in awhile. Otherwise I'll go over board more often and that would be a mute point on what I'm trying to do. We are all human and like everybody says, there is tomorrow. You know you won't be eating like that again for a while so its okay. Just breath!
  • Thank you all sooooo much! I do feel so much better, hearing that it gets easier and that you guys have cheat days too. :happy:

Back to the gym in the AM after my kiddo goes to school! No excuses !!!!

Oh...and yep...I did have a great birthday...no cake though...the wings and stuff did me in. :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Woohoo! Food's always better when someone else is buying it for you hehe :bigsmile:
    When I have my two big b-day cheats, I'm gonna post everything so you guys can see some real damage haha! :drinker: Birthdays are for fun!