225lbs lost!!

14 months and my total was 225lbs lost. I put a little back on (sitting around 200lost as of now), but it’s all about balance! I started using Instagram to keep me accountable and help me get back down to my comfortable weight.

@racheljanelleunfiltered is my account on there if anyone wants to help me/help them stay motivated. Happy new year, y’all! It CAN be done. 💪🏻

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Awesome job
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Wow! Incredible!! Congrats!!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Wow! What a life changing journey. That’s a massive amount of weight to lose. Looking at the after, I can’t fathom how you ever had over 200 more pounds on you. It just doesn’t seem possible, yet it was. The dedication it must take to transform that much is remarkable. Well done.
  • The_Wallflower
    The_Wallflower Posts: 111 Member
    Thank you all! It was hard work but so worth it in the end. <3
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Absolutely amazing!
  • NSthingoldline
    NSthingoldline Posts: 101 Member
    Great commitment to yourself and your health. Well done!
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Wow!! Congratulations!
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    edited January 2019
    Followed! Awesome Job!
  • ConnaDev
    ConnaDev Posts: 1 Member
    Job well done!! 💪👏
  • HarryJamesPotter7
    HarryJamesPotter7 Posts: 22 Member
    Absolutely incredible!!!! You look like two completely different people!! I loveeeee seeing these stories. I’d love to hear more about how you lost the amount you did. What a transformation!!!
  • Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Well done ⭐️ Goes to show that hard work and willpower pays off ⭐️
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Girllllll...Honey....The answer is YES, YES and YES again. You have accomplished a super mega HUGE feat and you look absolutely gorgeous, period. YAY YOU and big ole BOOM! I'm so HAPPY for you <3o:)<3
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Fantastic loss!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    emoagptyw2m3.gif<3
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Fanatastic! Well done! What an achievement and.
    I LOVE your haircut!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Absolutely incredible!!!! You look like two completely different people!! I loveeeee seeing these stories. I’d love to hear more about how you lost the amount you did. What a transformation!!!

Me too! Way to go girl

• GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!