January whole30?

RunnerGirl238
RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
Anyone doing a whole30? I am starting Jan 7...

2nd round. Giving up cocktails and wine will be rough.

What are your fave whole30 recipes?

Replies

• amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    I’m starting tomorrow! I’m making chili and roast for the weekend to stock my fridge!
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    edited January 2019
    i'm doing whole 30 (round 1 day 10) and my husband and i are loving it. i am trying all sorts of new recipes and we're definitely finding things we'll want to keep eating after the round is up. the whole30 recipe book/site has some we've loved (seared pork chop with spiced applesauce was amazing, the chicken cacciatore is a 1 pan meal and it was great). I've also roasted chicken and veggies, made coconut "breaded" chicken tenders with mango dipping sauce, coconut lime chicken over riced cauliflower was awesome, juicy pan-fried burger covered in carmelized onions and compliant guac. I've made chicken salad with onions, celery, grapes and walnuts, and made tuna salad with onions, celery, and diced pepperoncini. The websites 40 Aprons and Nom Nom Paleo have tons of great Whole30 recipes like the ones I've listed. Looking forward to a Carnitas recipe from the Paleo Paparazzi website and Pork Eggroll in a Bowl (nom nom paleo) this weekend. Also can't wait to try the potato chicken poppers from the unbound wellness website.
  • atakkat
    atakkat Posts: 1 Member
    I also am doing the whole30 this January. On day 13! Just bought an instapot so I am on Pinterest a lot! Lots of whole recipes. I really enjoy the above mentioned sites.
  • Ldbudig
    Ldbudig Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for mentioning where to go for recipes !
  • megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Hi! I'm doing Whole30 and I started on the first of the year. I've been using my mandolin slicer, cast iron pans, and slow cooker constantly! I just broke out the dehydrator to see if I can make some snacks that are easy to transport (jerky, dried fruit, etc.).