The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Hi, I'm on day 3. I actually lost almost all the weight 4 years ago and one key was being one year and a half sober. It's tough, I lost many friends, not really lost them but I was not cool anymore. And in any dinner they were all trying to get me drunk. So I had to pass on many social plans. It was very tough from that perspective. I didn't miss it, my body surely didn't but socially it was a disaster. Anyway here we are again.

After a christmas of a couple of bad binges, really feeling destroyed for a couple of days after I feel not worth it for the time being. Day by day.

Cheers to everyone.

How are you doing? Sounds similar to many of our stories. It’s definitely a journey. Binging is my middle name :) I seem to have no moderation bone. Anyway, just checking in to see how you’re doing. <3
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Drummer913 wrote: »
    @JenT304....De-Caffeinated tea labeling is deceiving similar to the labeling on Non-Alcoholic beer is. There is still a minute amount of alcohol in Non-Alcoholic beer (.05% in most as stated on the labels). So unless it says its 100% Alcohol Free on the label ....It probably isn't.

Some AF apple cider drinks are not 100% AF. If it is listed on the can/bottle at all, I won't drink it. Zero tolerance means zero.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,484 Member
    @lorrainequiche59 Give us a review and let us know if it is helpful. I've been wondering about the effectiveness of those. I hope it works for you!