536 days with MFP and 300.8lbs lost

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I hope you realize how many people you are helping by posting your story! Bravo!
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 84 Member
    Thanks for posting this. I have a lot of weight to lose and it is stories like yours that get me motivated. Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Thank you for inspiring me! So proud of you!
  • pam46815
    pam46815 Posts: 20 Member
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations on all your hard work! Thank you for sharing your story! Such an inspiration!!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    What an absolutely amazing and inspiring story. Wow! I am so, so happy for you. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    You give a disabled widow more inspiration to keep on going. I've been battling so many things (seizures/strokes/lymphedema, just to name a few) but I will never give up. It is people like you and the rest of those on MFP that encourage others to keep on going, even if it is at a snail's pace. You are definitely proof that if you don't give up, you will eventually get there!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration!!! BRAVO!!!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    I got all teary eyes when I read your story. The love you have for your wife comes shines through your post. I am very happy you made all the changes and if I may so so, I am very proud of you and bow. Well done, well done!
  • Wow, just WOW!!!! You have come SO far in under 2 years. 363 lbs is no easy feat. I hope you’re proud of yourself because you should be!
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    WOW! Fantastic dedication...great job!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,029 Member
    Just amazing! I teared up a little when you mentioned how excited your wife got at your weight loss. So happy for you and your wife getting to experience all these new things together. Great work!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow, so proud of you! It was hard enough losing 150.
    I love shocking the doctors!
  • scribblemoma
    scribblemoma Posts: 115 Member
    I am so proud for you! Way to go!
  • cjsilfeejr
    cjsilfeejr Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats man! What dedication. Keep up the good work.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Wow!! This brought tears to my eyes. You really are an inspiration. So happy for you and fyi....You look amazing!!!!
  • rptreglia
    rptreglia Posts: 15 Member
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.

Never too late if the party never stops :smile:
  • nuts4mma22
    nuts4mma22 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats, awesome job👍
  • jonchris93
    jonchris93 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Amazing! Congratulations and thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!