JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    @allmannerofthings It is exciting to have a new kitchen but at the same time a headache when your life is turned upright down with Genoa. Good luck and stay strong!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    @kmfeig87 fantastic loss!!!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    1/10 - 132.6 - yesterday 6K steps and ate a bit over maintenance - I realized I got so busy at work and with an activity after work, that at 7:15 PM I had eaten only 500 calories. This was a recipe for disaster lol. All good, learn learn learn!

Actually I didn't realize that we are in a fitbit-sync-drought along with other issues at this moment. Truthfully, I ate at under maintenance, a bit over my planned calories yesterday.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    @fraukazi One thing I learned many years ago was that if I am trying to lose weight, my rewards should be non-food items. Perhaps a magazine or Knick knack you have been considering. Just my thought!

Thank you for the thought. I agree, if I was home, I'd have things I want to buy or activities I'd plan, but at the moment that is not so relevant. But, I'm eating 3 home-made meals Mon-Thu and as many as possible over the weekend, so the bagel is not just a treat as a food thing. And it is the only place nearby with salmon and a decent latte :)