What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    edited January 2019
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    I joined a gym this week and signed up for classes. I’ve lost weight mainly through CICO and walking with the odd fitness DVD. Today I did a circuit training class. The instructor said he wanted us to do a handstand (by reverse walking up the wall) and hold, I stood in shock thinking never gonna happen.
    Well I only bloody did it, first time! I was so surprised I nearly fell out of position lol, it was more my loose top falling upside down that brought me down quicker than my arms aching 😬 can’t stop smiling today, my body continues to surprise me, I couldn’t have done that at 268lbs!

Wow!
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    I joined a gym this week and signed up for classes. I’ve lost weight mainly through CICO and walking with the odd fitness DVD. Today I did a circuit training class. The instructor said he wanted us to do a handstand (by reverse walking up the wall) and hold, I stood in shock thinking never gonna happen.
    Well I only bloody did it, first time! I was so surprised I nearly fell out of position lol, it was more my loose top falling upside down that brought me down quicker than my arms aching 😬 can’t stop smiling today, my body continues to surprise me, I couldn’t have done that at 268lbs!

Wow!

Thanks x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!