Fitbit syncing issue

Hello everyone. Just experiencing a lot of trouble getting my fitbit to consistently sync with the MyFitnessPal app. Anyone else having this trouble?

Thanks.

Replies

• jrl34435
    jrl34435 Posts: 1 Member
    yes. Since last night.
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    I don't have my FItbit setup to sync to MFP, but I have been having issues with the MFP app since last night.
  • rose19791
    rose19791 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone. Just experiencing a lot of trouble getting my fitbit to consistently sync with the MyFitnessPal app. Anyone else having this trouble?

Thanks.

• rose19791
    rose19791 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m also having trouble the excersises from my Fitbit don’t sync to my fitness pal I have to manually put it in.
  • Barthols55016
    Barthols55016 Posts: 1 Member
    Mine is not syncing today either. The app seems glitchy lately.
  • lkvalheim
    lkvalheim Posts: 2 Member
    Seems to be an issue all week. Very frustrating.
  • Roopa_v
    Roopa_v Posts: 12 Member
    Has this been resolved for y’all now ? The Fitbit steps are syncing on few days & not on some days still. Similarly calories burnt is getting updated (probably based on Fitbit data) on few days & not in others.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    rose19791 wrote: »
    I’m also having trouble the excersises from my Fitbit don’t sync to my fitness pal I have to manually put it in.

Yeah that's because exercise doesn't sync over. Your exercise is accounted for in the calorie adjustment but the actual exercise isn't going to show up.
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Funny. With my garmin the exercises are syncing but the steps are not adjusting calorie count. This has been happening all month. I've just been using the Connect app for calories instead of mfp.