What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• nk9o
    nk9o Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 2019
    30minutes on thread mill. Speed and incline programed into a recommended cardio program that was established for me during last years cardio rehab. I try to do this every day of the week, lately having some back pain not related to this activity. Those days I had to reduce the time or activity altogether.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    I worked a trade show all day lol
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Annnd I did the evening erg session (no slides) today as well, after taking a much needed nap and deciding to eat a light dinner.

Main workout: 3x10'/4' rest. Rate 4min @ 22, 3min @ 23, 2min @ 24, 1 min @ 25.
    The third interval was followed by 5 min - rate 2', 1', 1', 1' @ 25, 26, 27, 28

It was bookended by warm up/cool down. My average split for the main workout was 2:03.1 and negative splitted in a pretty major way across the first 3 intervals (and then the 4th but that's logical). I definitely am falling into the trap of eating too little which was probably exasperated by having been sick - though that appears to have finally cleared my system (I ended up with bronchitis). This morning I was feeling more fatigued than I should have (despite the good erg score), so I made a point of eating/drinking more throughout the day. I also had a surprisingly good hamburger and fries for my main dinner.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so I'll get a good chance to see how the wednesday two a day during the first week of the school term went after the fact. That will also give me a better idea as to whether or not it's realistic to do weekly while also taking classes.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Upper body day/ deload week, was on the elliptical though and did 30 minutes, it was tough as the resistance was so high my pace slowed to a snail pace, had my HR up to 160 though.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    20 minute sprint/fartlek run. 20 min yes back and abs/ core stuff
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Night hike last night. Had to quit early cause the terrain was tough and I kept tripping due to issues recognizing rock depth with just my headlamp.

Today is a beloved rest day.
  • TheBaha82
    TheBaha82 Posts: 20 Member
    Last nights workout:
    100 min on Exercise Bike, 20-25mph speed (1 hour vigorous, 40 min moderate) , 37 miles distance total.
    Bent Over Dumbbell Row - 3 sets 10 reps
    Lateral Raises - 2 sets 8 reps
    Standing Dumbbell Press - 3 sets 10 reps
    Hammer Curl - 2 sets 8 reps

Probably will be similar tonight as this is my usual workout routine. (lost 32 lbs in 4 months. 28 lbs to go)
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Yesterday’s easy/rest day of just GMB Elements turned hard with about an hour of bouldering. Forearms shot today, so cardio and abs today to let them recover. Some light climbing and GMB Elements this evening.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Today was cardio intervals and weights - biceps/triceps. Tomorrow is LEG DAY!!!!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    3.1 mile run
    Chest and back - still increasing my start of the bench pyramid and of course top set, up to 37kg now only 3 weeks until I hit 40kg
    30min PT - AMRAP 3 press ups, 5 burpees, run up hill pulling PT, 3 press ups, 5 burpees, run back down (very hard work, legs were burning)
    45min circuits
  • Lastchancetochange
    Lastchancetochange Posts: 146 Member
    Today I had 1 hour golf class in the driving range, walked 12500 steps ( my average is 3000 ) and 45 mins peloton spinning.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Did an ab video and threw rocks with a friend for an hour
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    10K Steps, quick full-body weights session.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Walked at the harbor and beach near here. Seriously my favorite way to exercise.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Romanian deadlift 4 sets 8 reps
    Leg press 3 sets 10 reps
    Leg curl 3 sets 10 reps
    Calf raises 4 sets 12 reps
    A bit of ab exercises, and a bit of fast paced walking on treadmill
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    30 mins arc trainer
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    1hr PT - 3.5miles of hills (urgh)
    30 min tabata
    45 min total body conditioning
    an now to completely rest until my run to bootcamp tomorrow
  • ko4qowen
    ko4qowen Posts: 13 Member
    45 min tabata class at 5:30 am (oof!) followed by EZ 4 mile run.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Leg day - squats, 1 leg press, leg press, hamstring curls, leg extends, lunges, toe raises
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    boot camp