Can I make a suggestion?

2»

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Only thing is if you're on the app only you don't have the option to complete your profile, for years I never used the web version so don't judge those who don't have it filled in, they may not even know about it 🙂

I should not be judgmental, you are correct Ang.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,388 Member
    Thanks. I just changed my profile.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    I require a photo ID and credit history before accepting friend requests.

But I sent you all that and my bank details and you still haven't accepted my request. :'(

The withdrawal of all your funds from your bank constitutes an acceptance of a friend request.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    suziecue25 wrote: »
    Oh the other thing I have found useful is to go to their profile page and look at the friends list. I have avoided joining a few "Harems" that way.

If you have a good mix of genders and ages then I am more likely to say yes than if you have an all female list with an average age of 25.

I had a friend request from a young buck the other day......just one look at his "harem" of about 30 nubile young ladies was enough for me to click the decline button.......I may be 70 years of age but I'm not that desperate lol B)

Tell them you'd love to share pictures of your grandchildren! :D:D:D

Really? I don't think so...my granddaughter is 6 years old.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Oh the other thing I have found useful is to go to their profile page and look at the friends list. I have avoided joining a few "Harems" that way.

If you have a good mix of genders and ages then I am more likely to say yes than if you have an all female list with an average age of 25.

Do guys get this kind of *baby-feline* here?!?!

No guys don't get that kind of *kitten* anywhere really*. When I started to read the posts above yours I was thinking how weird it must be to be a woman on a platform like this.

I don't think I've ever not accepted a friends request on here but then I don't get a ton. 9 times out of, well 9, it'll be from someone who's thread I've posted on or a friend of an existing friend who's seen my post on their status updates. I also don't think I've ever sent a friends request?!?

*The closest I've experienced is Facebook where I regularly get requests from obviously fake profiles of "glamorous" 20 somethings. I just delete them as it's obviously a scam of some sort aimed at middle aged men :D

one of the perks of me getting called a bloke all the time i suppose!

You got it, Travis!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    mph323 wrote: »

I had a friend request from a young buck the other day......just one look at his "harem" of about 30 nubile young ladies was enough for me to click the decline button.......I may be 70 years of age but I'm not that desperate lol B)

Tell them you'd love to share pictures of your grandchildren! :D:D:D

Really? I don't think so...my granddaughter is 6 years old.

I had a male friend here once with a profile pic of his teenage daughters who were gorgeous. Proud dad wanted to show them off. He was confused as to why he kept getting messages and friend requests from young and older guys. I said they think you're a hot young blond. I think I heard him vomit across the continent. People are icky
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    I require a photo ID and credit history before accepting friend requests.

But I sent you all that and my bank details and you still haven't accepted my request. :'(

The withdrawal of all your funds from your bank constitutes an acceptance of a friend request.

<checks bank balance zero funds> Yay I have a friend.....waaaait a minute.

u45z25zzdm7i.png
  • Johnd2000
    Johnd2000 Posts: 198 Member
    I really don’t see the point of having friends on here, other than to share recipe entries with the wife.