JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Hi all, I'm too late for Round 64, but I am looking forward to round 65.

@koljandertjie68, it's never too late to join a round, but welcome whenever you decide to jump in. :)
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    @fraukazi, about two years ago, I switched from a Fitbit to a garmin. The garmin you don’t have to charge plus I can track my activity in the pool. I think though now a Fitbit Charge 2 maybe waterproof too.

I have a Fitbit ionic, it's waterproof as well and I love it because I can't also store music on it!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,793 Member
    edited January 2019
    @fraukazi I hope I didn’t sound preachy. I agree with you. You are in a temporary location, enjoy the available options, within reason. On the other hand, I’m glad to see you reconsidered a non-food option!
  • quiltingjaine
    @fraukazi I have a Garmin Vivofit 3. I never have to take it off except once a year to change the battery. Everyone I know seems to have issues with putting their Fitbit back on after charging (generally overnight) and with Garmin that isn’t an issue. It tracks my sleep and other activity besides steps. As @GrandmaJackie said you can even wear it in the pool. It will remember a phenomenal amount of data so it is great if you are not in an area with Wi-Fi.
  • quiltingjaine
    @vdecosta86 Put individual cheese sticks (not reduced fat) and single serving bags of nuts in your pockets.
  • quiltingjaine
    @Birder165 and @UTMom81 and others - NO MORE SELF SABOTAGE! We’re all in this together and you can do this!

@Lilylady3k I love the quote!