536 days with MFP and 300.8lbs lost

Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize how many people you are helping by posting your story! Bravo!
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I have a lot of weight to lose and it is stories like yours that get me motivated. Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! So proud of you!
  • pam46815
    pam46815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations on all your hard work! Thank you for sharing your story! Such an inspiration!!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing and inspiring story. Wow! I am so, so happy for you. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You give a disabled widow more inspiration to keep on going. I've been battling so many things (seizures/strokes/lymphedema, just to name a few) but I will never give up. It is people like you and the rest of those on MFP that encourage others to keep on going, even if it is at a snail's pace. You are definitely proof that if you don't give up, you will eventually get there!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration!!! BRAVO!!!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I got all teary eyes when I read your story. The love you have for your wife comes shines through your post. I am very happy you made all the changes and if I may so so, I am very proud of you and bow. Well done, well done!
  • LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs
    Options
    Wow, just WOW!!!! You have come SO far in under 2 years. 363 lbs is no easy feat. I hope you’re proud of yourself because you should be!
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic dedication...great job!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! I teared up a little when you mentioned how excited your wife got at your weight loss. So happy for you and your wife getting to experience all these new things together. Great work!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Wow, so proud of you! It was hard enough losing 150.
    I love shocking the doctors!
  • scribblemoma
    scribblemoma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am so proud for you! Way to go!
  • cjsilfeejr
    cjsilfeejr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! What dedication. Keep up the good work.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This brought tears to my eyes. You really are an inspiration. So happy for you and fyi....You look amazing!!!!
  • rptreglia
    rptreglia Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.

Never too late if the party never stops :smile:
  • nuts4mma22
    nuts4mma22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome job👍
  • jonchris93
    jonchris93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congratulations and thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!