Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    raysheka16 wrote: »
    Hi am 23 with two kids weigh 203 and i need help

Help with what?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Are you trying to figure out how to exercise with kids? Take them to the park. Dance with them.

But always remember that weightloss depends on how much you eat. Health depends on what you eat and how consistently you move.
  • raysheka16
    raysheka16 Posts: 33 Member

Help with what?

Am Eating good and exercise 30 mins to an hour and still not losing any
  • raysheka16
    Folks here will be glad to help you - we all started somewhere - but you need to communicate your needs a little better. Even if you "don't know what you don't know" you have to say that. How do you need help? What are your concerns? What are your goals?

Ok thanks i need to lose 75 lb i exercise everyday 30 mins to an hour and still nothing
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    How many calories are you eating? And how many does MFP give you as a goal?

• raysheka16

I eat 100 calories a day
  • Duck_Puddle

I eat 100 calories a day

Is that a typo?

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    edited January 2019
    If you mean you eat 1000 cals a day, please revise your goal. 1200 is the minimum that a woman should eat to get basic nutrition.

Change your goal in MFP to 1.5lbs a week until you get to 50lbs to lose, then change it again to 1lbs a week. Eat all those calories, plus your 30 min exercise calories.

If you are not losing, re-read the post above about using a scale and accurate logging.

Cheers, h.
    ETA: re assess your calorie goal every 10lbs lost. The less one weighs, the less calories one needs.
  • raysheka16

Help with what?

Ok thanks i need to lose 75 lb i exercise everyday 30 mins to an hour and still nothing
  • raysheka16
    One of the best places to start is by reading the "sticky posts" found at the top of the Getting Started forum. It will help you understand how to make the most out of MFP and how a calorie deficit works, etc. Start slow and get the hang of managing your food intake.

• raysheka16
    Are you trying to figure out how to exercise with kids? Take them to the park. Dance with them.

But always remember that weightloss depends on how much you eat. Health depends on what you eat and how consistently you move.

• Duck_Puddle
    losing weight is about eating fewer calories than your body uses all day (doing all your normal day to day stuff and any exercise).

What you need to do is put your info info mfp. It will give you a calorie goal: Log your food. Log your exercise. Eat at least some of those calories. Win.

How much you eat is really key to this being a successful venture.
  • raysheka16
    I'm doing all of that and i only eat 1000 calories a day
  • raysheka16
    losing weight is about eating fewer calories than your body uses all day (doing all your normal day to day stuff and any exercise).

What you need to do is put your info info mfp. It will give you a calorie goal: Log your food. Log your exercise. Eat at least some of those calories. Win.

How much you eat is really key to this being a successful venture. [/quote

I'm doing all of that and i only eat 1000 calories a day
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    edited January 2019
    Dilvish wrote: »
    how tall are you? height weight and age along with gender gives you your target calories.

Even at 5'0" (age 23, weight 203, female)you should be eating no less than 1300 a day.

too few calories can have a reverse effect on weight loss. too few and your body starts burning muscle and stores fat.

Too much carbs can also sidetrack weight loss even if you still only eat 1300 calories worth.
    Too many calories sidetrack your weigh loss, not the macro ratio.

Op, listen to everyone else but this advice.

ETA: typo