New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    q4mxn02q97fd.jpeg
    vgmdnmnefvql.jpeg
    815pbiuipn6n.jpeg
    7vkhzfdfpo2t.jpeg
    8c8t4lrtuln8.jpeg

Silk has competition lol.

These were good. Never had them before,. Kind of tasted faintly like a sweet pea, but not too strong of a flavor. Whole bag was only 390 calories, so the serving size is pretty big.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    They have a few different flavor. I have been working on the Wasabi flavor for a few days with my lunch. Pretty good actually!
    Silk has competition lol.  These were good. Never had them before,. Kind of tasted faintly like a sweet pea, but not too strong of a flavor. Whole bag was only 390 calories, so the serving size is pretty big.

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    those peas are amazing i love the wasabi, the ranch and theres on more i cant think of lol
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg
    These are fantastic! They are individually wrapped so they stay fresh and soft and are perfectly portioned.

Figs are my happy fruit! I love them so!

Omg...these wouldn't last too long in my cupboard I'm thinking....two of my favorite things! they look/sound so yummo![/quote]

Where did you find these figs & nuts pack?
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I love those pea crisps as well. Calbee also makes habanero flavored black bean crisps, which are my favorite. The mango chili lime flavor is pretty good too.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    This was in there too, for all those who didn’t know portable cereal cups were a thing! I’ll be ordering one ASAP! @Noreenmarie1234 if you wanted one message me your address and I’ll have one shipped to you! ^-^
    hi9dvs2zbdlw.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    These look good, never tried this brand. Anyone ever seen? q8k5iohn8t35.png

Those bars look amazing!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    The dark chocolate oreos were delicious.......ate 2 rows
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    Soooooo people who have tried the donettes and pop tarts cereals. 150 calories is a little spendy on cereal for me so how are the serving sizes? Would 2/3rds still be respectable?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Soooooo people who have tried the donettes and pop tarts cereals. 150 calories is a little spendy on cereal for me so how are the serving sizes? Would 2/3rds still be respectable?

The serving size on the Donettes is 33 grams. The cereal is a bit thicker than Frosted Cheerios by look & also taste wise.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Free kind bar if anyone wants. You can just send to yourself lol or get someone to send to you. It’s kind of fun to send to family and friends though 😊 fma91awtq2pw.jpeg
    https://www.howkindofyou.com/
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    bqyw13kfljhl.jpeg

I’m so late on this but the Hershey’s gold peanut & pretzels chocolate is so good. It’s probably my favourite Hershey’s chocolate and that says a lot considering cookies n cream was always my go to!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

The serving size on the Donettes is 33 grams. The cereal is a bit thicker than Frosted Cheerios by look & also taste wise.

Hmmmmmm, I can finally get the single boxes of the cereals I want shipped from walmart (they started this whole have to buy in multiples thing for shipping) so I'll probably do it anyway. I'm also getting the honey buns cereal and planned on the two new frosted flakes flavors (I go through cereal fast) but they didn't get the best reviews and I'd still have to buy 2 boxes at one time each.