JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    My demon are sweets, 😈😭😫
    Sweets has never been a biggie for me. Fast foods and secondly chips. What is LNS?
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Birder165 and @UTMom81 and others - NO MORE SELF SABOTAGE! We’re all in this together and you can do this!

@Lilylady3k I love the quote!

Thanks for the support, Jaine. I had a good day today. #OneDayAtATime is my motto right now. Not sure why I'm having such a hard time right now. I've done great over the past year and a half. Struggling for the moment, but trying to get back in the groove.
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,729 Member
    @FarmerCarla - You're so sweet, but I'm not having any issues with employment. In fact, my tax season starts Monday and I'll be working about 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for the next 3 months. The story was about my husband's job hunting woes while in his 50's. He is still working at the lower paying job, but I can tell he's getting excited as he nears 62 and becomes eligible for early Social Security.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    My demon are sweets, 😈😭😫
    Sweets has never been a biggie for me. Fast foods and secondly chips. What is LNS?

LNS means late night snacking. :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    My demon are sweets, 😈😭😫

LNS means late night snacking. :)
    lol....ok thanks!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Wow! It must be so much easier to move around now! You're doing great!

@texasfarmer It's really kicking in now! Way to go!

@FarmerCarla You are so sweet and very supportive.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member
    edited January 2019

@TerriRichardson112 Is your 1/10 weight correct?

Thanks @quiltingjaine. It was a typo. I fixed it yesterday morning.