Starting the new year with Keto!

5 day into my keto diet change. I havnt weighed myself as I tend to get obsessive about the numbers. I'm back after a couple years on here. I previously lost a lot of weight but gained it back going into depression and eating my feelings. One more baby later and the start of a new year and I'm ready to make some huge changes. This time the whole family is going to be eating smarter as well. Starting as a size 20 pants at 5'4" and 2x tops. Goal is sleeping without my hands or arms going numb, being able to physically keep up with my 3 children, learning to skateboard without the fear of breaking the board or that a fall may break an ankle, feeling good in clothes, wearing a two peice bathing suit and feeling amazing. I'll update with progress pictures as they come, and maybe when I feel I've gotten close to my goal I'll weigh myself. If I had to guess I'm starting at 250. Let's go!

Replies

• Get it girl!
  • becky_s_81
    becky_s_81 Posts: 1 Member
    Tomorrow is day 1 for me I’m prepping today
  • beelewz
    beelewz Posts: 1 Member
    Ive been doing keto since Monday and have lost 2lb, happy with that!
  • blwhitfield22101
    blwhitfield22101 Posts: 44 Member
    I really love keto, I'm still in a calorie deficit but at least I don't feel like I'm eating tasteless food or baby portions. I even managed to avoid the keto flu somehow. Send me an add and I'll help anyone who wants to stay motivated :)
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    I too am doing keto. I lasted 4 months last summer, then a week trip out of the country got me off track. I'm back on since New Year and lost 10lbs already. My goal is to lose 50 to 60lbs to reach my goal.