I need help buying a new scale

I might just end up scheduling a doctors appointment and buying the same scale they use so I can get similar results.
Here's why I want a new scale; I cannot stand still, seriously. I have Cerebral Palsy so I always shake even just a tiny amount.
I used to have a regular floor scale with the needle that turns to show what weight you are. I can't read my weight because the needle jumps back and forth. Now I have a digital scale, because I shake I can only get a reading every 10 to 20 tries, it usually just says "Error".
I need a digital scale that when you step on it that it shows you your weight as close to instantaneously as possible. My doctor has one of those giant stand up beam scales, I might just end up scheduling a doctors appointment and buying the same one they use so I can get similar results, but I'd rather not. I had another appointment at a docs office ( I forget where exactly) and they had a digital scale that was fairly instantaneous.
It looked like this but was wider.
a5d8ba5ip0wk.jpg

Anyone have a suggestion?

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Only thing I could think of is Amazon if you haven't checked there yet.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    edited January 2019
    Only thing I could think of is Amazon if you haven't checked there yet.

I have, but none of the scales say how quickly they display your weight...that's something you'd only know if you used one, that's why I was hoping someone here had a suggestion (and that picture I posted is from Amazon and is $149)