Weird girl trying to be less weird online to make friends

Hey everyone,
I’m Brandi. I’m a mid 30 mom of two (3 if you count my husband some days) and military wife living in SE CT. I’m looking to lose some extra weight and find a great little group of people to cheer each other on.
The benefits of being my friend?
- I think you’re beautiful and will tell you that even if you feel like a dump truck
- I will come prefilled with dirty jokes and innuendo.
- I give great advice that I never ever follow myself because that would be too easy
- I may be a long lost princess or the relative of a murderer from a long forgotten cold case, I’m still waiting for 23andme to let me know. Either way, that would be super interesting and you could sell juicy tidbits of info to unsavory media outlets about my eating habits and how I lie on my fitness pal about them.

Seriously though I’m kinda weird, kinda fat, kinda exhausted, but have it on good authority that I’m not a dumpster fire of a friend soooo hi I guess?

Replies

• grimtimmer
    grimtimmer Posts: 37 Member
    I’m retired military and wish you the best! Feel free to add!
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Ex military as well
    Looking forward to the dirty
    Military jokes And innuendo
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Haha weird is awesome you sound fun I'd say
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    You sound amazing! I'm weird too. Weird women unite! Add me if you like 🤓🤓
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,633 Member
    If you're a military wife full of dirty jokes and innuendo, I take it you know what TFNG stands for? (sorry, I just read that expression in a book written by an astronaut and HAD to mention it)
    Seriously - you sound all right to me!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    It doesn't take long looking at the statistics to see that 'normal' is overweight. So really, 'weird' is the goal of pretty much everyone you're bound to meet here. Everyone, even TFNG.

Add me as a friend:
    Friendship with me includes daily text-based (newsfeed) interaction with:
    - Ancestry.com proclaimed 5th cousin of Marilyn Monroe (I'm actually serious);
    - A direct descendant of Charlemagne, King of the Franks (#innuendo, but it's said everyone of European descent is a descendant of Charlemagne)
    - Friend-proclaimed to be both "the simplest person I know" and "an enigma" (the same friend, I kid you not).
    - Self-starter who aims to inspire others with quotes of unknown origin, obscure references and some philosophy for good measure.

Stay weird.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    BDonjon wrote: »
    It doesn't take long looking at the statistics to see that 'normal' is overweight. So really, 'weird' is the goal of pretty much everyone you're bound to meet here. Everyone, even TFNG.

Add me as a friend:
    Friendship with me includes daily text-based (newsfeed) interaction with:
    - Ancestry.com proclaimed 5th cousin of Marilyn Monroe (I'm actually serious);
    - A direct descendant of Charlemagne, King of the Franks (#innuendo, but it's said everyone of European descent is a descendant of Charlemagne)
    - Friend-proclaimed to be both "the simplest person I know" and "an enigma" (the same friend, I kid you not).
    - Self-starter who aims to inspire others with quotes of unknown origin, obscure references and some philosophy for good measure.

Stay weird.

Simple as in living simply?

I have many quotes on my profile usually silly stuff friends and I have come up with. Life's way too short to be serious
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    you had me at weird :) will add you 🤗🤗
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    You seem awesome. I love weird people. I myself am weird. Have added you.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Simple as in living simply?

I have many quotes on my profile usually silly stuff friends and I have come up with. Life's way too short to be serious

“Life’s too short to be serious.” I’ve used that exact sentence before, did you get that from me?

Anyway, yes, ‘simplest’ referred to my very predictable lifestyle at the time.

I’ll add you because there’s not enough silliness on my newsfeed.
  • TurquoiseViolet215
    TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 135 Member
    Sending request, I am as socially awkward online as I am in real life.
  • cheyennevink
    cheyennevink Posts: 29 Member
    Hello, i am sending you a request as I find myself being awkward and a bit weird as well hahaha. We are all in this together!
  • Girl, same. I just try to be nice, earnest, and honest. Sometimes it comes off as charming? Sometimes I lie to myself and say it does 😂
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    I like weird 😊 feel free to add me.
  • Aerielle25
    Aerielle25 Posts: 2 Member
    Girl, you had me at weird & mom life. :D just starting this journey & would love some friends, hah.
  • Kitty2017xxx
    Kitty2017xxx Posts: 7 Member
    Stay weird, it makes life more interesting :) Added you!!!
  • Sno7face
    Sno7face Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m kinda in love with you. 😂 32 year old married stay at home mom of 3 here. Weird, fat, and I have a tattoo (one of several) that says Strange & Unusual so if that doesn’t make you love me back then I’ll die. 💔
  • Sno7face wrote: »
    Hi, I’m kinda in love with you. 😂 32 year old married stay at home mom of 3 here. Weird, fat, and I have a tattoo (one of several) that says Strange & Unusual so if that doesn’t make you love me back then I’ll die. 💔

I don’t say it straight out in ink, but I DO have a baby Chtulhu tattoo which I would assume is close enough? Lol

• JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    You can do this. Love awesome jokes! I've found so far that logging and keeping active on this site and reading others stories helps. I will send you a friend request.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,913 Member
    I am foul-mouthed.