Women in their 30s trying to get back on track!

I need all the motivation I can get. Its so hard for me to lose weight now that I'm older. Anybody going through this too?

Replies

• kt_white
    kt_white Posts: 4 Member
    Hi both, I’m with you, would you like to add me as a friend?
  • mginfinity1127
    mginfinity1127 Posts: 4 Member
    I Feel the same way ! I’m thirty, I think I need to start taking care of my health. Losing weight can be one one of the goal !
  • 033Samantha033
    033Samantha033 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me!!! Still haven't figured out how to add
    holly00722 wrote: »
    I need all the motivation I can get. Its so hard for me to lose weight now that I'm older. Anybody going through this too?

Add me!!! Still haven't figured out how to add
  • 033Samantha033
    Chelcie742 wrote: »
    I love this idea! I’ve been logging for a couple weeks now and would love to have some accountability/support partners. Add me as a friend!

Hey Guys!! Just turned 30. Crazy...how the time just flies! So I said enough was enough. I aint getting any younger and I want children soon. Getting healthy and pregnant is my reason for losing weight. I need to go through this journey with as many friends as possible. We need to motivated one another. Keep each other in check. Let do this together.

Soo....add me!!!

I dont know how to send a friend request.
  • 033Samantha033
    Hey y’all. Thirties have been rough. Just had a baby a few months ago and still trying to lose the weight. Going through Tax Season is stressful and I just want to eat brownies all day. Summer is coming. Need some motivation to keep me on track. Add me as a friend so we can help each other out!

Hey Guys!! Just turned 30. Crazy...how the time just flies! So I said enough was enough. I aint getting any younger and I want children soon. Getting healthy and pregnant is my reason for losing weight. I need to go through this journey with as many friends as possible. We need to motivated one another. Keep each other in check. Let do this together.

Soo....add me!!!

• 033Samantha033
    I Feel the same way ! I’m thirty, I think I need to start taking care of my health. Losing weight can be one one of the goal !

Soo....add me!!!

• 033Samantha033
    Ditto! I have been struggling getting into a daily exercise routine as well! Let’s cheer each other along!

Soo....add me!!!

• loewen161
    loewen161 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey there could you add me as a friend, doing it together sounds so much fun