30 Day Shred with me?

Replies

• Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Done with day 8! So glad there’s only 2 more days of level one!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Day 4: done
    Today it was hard to get my self to exercise but I feel better now.
    Let’s keep pushing!!!

Yes!! Good for you. We never regret a workout 😉
  • dreinecke94
    dreinecke94 Posts: 33 Member
    Day 8 done! Is anyone going to take a rest day before starting Level 2?
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Day 5 level 1: DONE
    Feeling strong 💪
  • normalicia11
    I am verily on day 5 but when I get there I’ll take 2 days off, level 2 is the hardest for me
  • Running2Fit

I’m just going to keep pushing through. Level 1 hasn’t been especially challenging so I don’t feel like I need the rest. I might feel different moving from level 2 to level 3 though.
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Level 1 day 7 done!
  • Scarlettriestorun
    Scarlettriestorun Posts: 40 Member
    are the results good, ive done it briefly in the past but might try it again.
  • Running2Fit
    are the results good, ive done it briefly in the past but might try it again.

I haven’t completed it yet (finishing level 1 today) but I do feel stronger than I did at the start. There are a lot of pretty inspiring before and after pictures on the internet.

I’ll post my own before and after pictures at the end of the month :)
  • normalicia11
    Day 6: DONE
    YAY!💪
  • Running2Fit
    Officially done with level one!!
  • Running2Fit
    First day of level two! Kicked my butt! There should be a level 1.5 or something because I feel like level 2 is so much harder! But that’s good because then maybe I’ll start to see some better results!

Doing level one I lost 1 lb and 0.5 in from each arm. So a little bit of progress but I’m hoping there is a more noticeable change after level 2.
  • xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    I've had such a bad week this week trying to get the workouts done. I have been doing other exercises though and I weighed and I have lost. This next week will be better ill be able to work out without the interruptions that cropped up this week.
    SW:100kg
    CW:97kg
  • normalicia11
    First day of level two! Kicked my butt! There should be a level 1.5 or something because I feel like level 2 is so much harder! But that’s good because then maybe I’ll start to see some better results!

Doing level one I lost 1 lb and 0.5 in from each arm. So a little bit of progress but I’m hoping there is a more noticeable change after level 2.

You are so right. Level 2 is hard
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Level 1 completed! It’s taken 16 days but I have done it. Not entirely sure I’m ready for level 2... 😳
  • alannaenewman
    alannaenewman Posts: 11 Member
    I did day 5 yesterday of Level 1. Going to start Level 2 tomorrrow. I am doing Ripped in 30 and after I do the 4 weeks, going to do Shred. :)
  • Running2Fit
    Day 3 of lvl 2 is done. Definitely feeling like I’m getting more of a workout with lvl 2 over lvl 1.
  • Joannew87
    Joannew87 Posts: 5 Member
    oh I'm so late to the party but I'm currently on day 6 on level 1. I've done it in the past and only got to a couple of days in at level2 so I'm going to try so hard not to quit this time. I am so ridiculously unfit, you would thinking running round after 3 kids would be exercise but apparently not :-/ I have noticed my endurance levels increase though, and making sure I take my rest days as she says to avoid injury. I can't hobble round after a 1 and 2 year old lol. But on one of my days off this week I went swimming with the kids so still active but gave my poor calves a rest as they ACHE!! Haven't lost a single pound in my first serious week despite coming in just under calories every day :-( I thought most people lost a few in the first week before it settled to more gradual weight loss. Mine doesn't want to part from me.
  • melissajkxoxo
    melissajkxoxo Posts: 35 Member
    Just found this group. I’ve been doing 30 day shred since before New Years and am a few days into level 2. Oddly I find level 2 better than level 1. The cardio in level one was really hard on me for some reason.
    Although I have been excersing 5-6 days a week and was strick with cal counting last 2 weeks I have actually gained a pound 😖😩🤦‍♀️ I’m hoping it’s muscle or some other excersise related weight gain that will go away
  • alannaenewman
    alannaenewman Posts: 11 Member
    I started level 2 today and it felt tough! Oddly though I didn't burn as many calories as level 1 according to my fitbit.