Year of the fitness

Trying to balance work and exercise. In the need of diet structure and support. I'm 43 year old mom of two finding it harder to battle the bulge without changing lifestyle. I hate dieting, but love exercise. Keeping a food diet has been one of the more effective ways of keeping the lbs off and I'm hoping of maybe losing some extra pounds. It might sound dumb, but there is a pair of old pants that I'm determined to fit back into.

Replies

• OneShortBri
    OneShortBri Posts: 19 Member
    That doesn't sound dumb at all! I have a whole duffel bag of clothes that I would love to fit back into, although at this point, none of them are age appropriate, or in-style LOL!!! I definitely need motivation, and accountability. I've been overweight most of my life, and it's just time to get my mess together.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Sounds smart, not dumb. I have a closet full of clothes that I'm determined to wear again just because I like the way they look on me. But in doing so, my health will improve, as yours will. It's a win/win.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    That doesn't sound dumb at all! I have a whole duffel bag of clothes that I would love to fit back into, although at this point, none of them are age appropriate, or in-style LOL!!! I definitely need motivation, and accountability. I've been overweight most of my life, and it's just time to get my mess together.

Hold on to those out of style clothes. They'll be in style again someday. Fashion seems to repeat itself every now and again.