Baby weight buddies!

Hi everyone!
I had a baby in June 2018 and I'm still (sadly! lol) trying to lose all of the baby weight. Are there others out there trying to lose the baby weight and that are active on MFP? If so, I'd love to be friends!

Replies

• emmiejo24
    emmiejo24 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I had my last baby in April of 2017 and am still trying to get the last ten pounds off. My worst time of day for eating is at night when our four kids are in bed. It’s my time to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...and food. 😑. I’d really like to focus and be accountable to someone to keep that focus!
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 199 Member
    Hello! I had my 3rd baby in September and am trying to lose the last 15lbs! I’m down 6lbs since Jan 1st! I bounced right back with my first two and fell below my pre-pregnancy weight but am having a hard time this go around! I’d love some friends :)
  • emmiejo24
    It sounds like we are all in the same boat! 😁. My goals for today...walk on the treadmill for 40-45 minutes during quiet time, stay away from sugar, and, the most challenging of all, not to eat after supper!!! Can I be accountable to someone or all of you?
  • emmiejo24
    I want to add that before getting married I lost 70 pounds. I went from 215 pounds to 145. Since having four kids I am up at 170 now. I would like to get back to a realistic weight for my age (35). I’d be happy with 150 but even 160 would be thrilling. I really want to do this but it’s very hard and takes a lot of dedication. It’s a very busy household (oldest is almost 7 and youngest almost 2) and sometimes I’m too tired to think anything diet/exercise. 😔. But I still want to try. Because one more baby and I could be back up to 215 and that is a very SAD thought.
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    I hear you, emmiejo24! I keep getting told that I need to be more realistic with my weight goals because of having a baby and my age (I'm now 32, so almost the same age as you!). It's harder than I expected. I would love to be friends - I've sent you two messages by accident lol. Feel free to add me!
  • youcandothis2024
    youcandothis2024 Posts: 7 Member
    Girl, I'm still trying to get the weight off from my last FOUR babies! Haha I was a size 8 when I got pregnant with my first, 6 years ago....now I'm a size 22/xxl 😣. I just had a baby back in June 2018 also and with him I slipped well into the 200's pretty early on. Today I finally saw 199.9 on the scale and I'm so excited! Keep going because our babies deserve the healthiest version if us!
  • emmiejo24
    I think I accepted you, chandanders? I’m not sure how all this works, lol. Whenever I sit down with my phone kids climb all over me and I get nowhere. Do I need to do anything else?
  • rainbow597
    rainbow597 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I had a baby in June 2018 and I'm still (sadly! lol) trying to lose all of the baby weight. Are there others out there trying to lose the baby weight and that are active on MFP? If so, I'd love to be friends!

Yes. I had a baby in 2017 and stilllll trying to lose. Im heavier than ive ever been. Def need some motivational friends
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Hello Ladies! I had a baby in June 2018 and am trying to lose the weight as well. I did pretty well when I was home with baby right after he was born, but when I came back to work I started gaining weight again. I need to change my lifestyle and could really use the support! Also Congratulations everyone on the new babies! :D