Looking for Isagenix friends!

mserickson99
mserickson99 Posts: 21 Member
edited June 2018 in Motivation and Support
Let’s keep each other accountable with nutrition, workouts and weight loss!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I understand. Where's the fun in eating food you like, in appropriate amounts for your size and activity level, losing weight if you need to, being healthy and happy, while not spending any more money than you have to?
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    starting on Sunday :)
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Joy kill much...

I'm allergic to multi-level marketing. Sorry.

Me too!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Necro thread and MLM. Well on my way to a bingo.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    cabg6 wrote: »
    Joy kill much...

Then move on. no need to respond at all. grow up.
    Warning about scams and helping people to succeed can feel like a fight against windmills sometimes, but it is indeed necessary, and a good fight. Promoting, supporting and condoning scams, is being a threat to society. You grow up.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Joy kill much...

I understand it's hard to be faced with the idea that you're being scammed. Humans evolved to feed themselves as efficiently as possible. This means wanting a quick fix you don't have to think about. MLM schemes, crash diets and fad diets are the natural "solution" when faced with needing to lose weight.

But here, you can learn that it's easier in the long run if you don't make any drastic changes to your food choices. You can eat what makes you happy, and in amounts that should let you lose weight sustainably - a way of eating that you can stick to as long as it takes.

A lot of successful people here try to point out that scams such as Isagenix don't work, are unhealthy, and lead to bingeing it all back.

Kind regards, and please don't feel embarrassed for having to have this explained to you.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    I love Isagenix add me as a friend for support !
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    jillMoose wrote: »
    starting on Sunday :)
    Add me as a friend I love Isagenix and I use it.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Overpriced junk. Eat good foods in the right amounts, you will have a lifetime of success.
  • vanhank
    vanhank Posts: 6 Member
    I’ve also had success and maintained results. Would love to connect with any other Isagenix users.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Joy kill much...

Warning about scams and helping people to succeed can feel like a fight against windmills sometimes, but it is indeed necessary, and a good fight. Promoting, supporting and condoning scams, is being a threat to society. You grow up.

I agree Isagenix is a marketing scheme, but I also agree that no one was asking for your opinion on that. The OP was looking for others that do want to use Isagenix to lose weight. If she had asked what do you think of Isagenix, then, by all means post your opinion, and insult the OP.
    But she didn't, so move on.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    I agree Isagenix is a marketing scheme, but I also agree that no one was asking for your opinion on that. The OP was looking for others that do want to use Isagenix to lose weight. If she had asked what do you think of Isagenix, then, by all means post your opinion, and insult the OP.
    But she didn't, so move on.

This is a public forum in a site where people have had tremendous success in losing weight using the site exactly as it was meant to be used. I don't think anyone insulted the OP. People with years of experience using MFP gave valuable information regarding the product. If the OP chooses to use it and has great success, good for her. If the OP decides to log her food and eat in a defecit instead and it saves her hundreds of dollars or more, no harm done.