Clothes Vs Excess Skin

Best bang for the buck; and not average dress but attire that slender people get but for Grande People? Who does it best without charging eighty bucks for a same-ol-same-ol blouse or shirt. You know, Satorical Splendor for us’uns?

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Best bang for the buck; and not average dress but attire that slender people get but for Grande People? Who does it best without charging eighty bucks for a same-ol-same-ol blouse or shirt. You know, Satorical Splendor for us’uns?

What do these mean? Are you trying to find out where to buy nice, interesting and fitted clothing for any size that costs less than $80 per item?
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    A customized process where one individual can really decide exactly what they want. One garment, pair of shoes, or anything else related to clothing made exclusively for them. Disregard the dollar amount. Who has experience an item that “Bespoke” genuine tailored clothing.
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    And now for the saggy part- I hate the feel of skin laying on me!! Rowling off is the only time it isn’t laying on
    Me, yuck!!