Confused

What am I missing?? I assumed I would be loosing weight by eating clean and cutting calories to 1200 a day. My Fitbit says I burned 2500 calories , I ate 1,144. My fit bit then says adjustment of -1700 calories in my diary and it says I will gain weight when I submit the day? mjzoviptjp0q.png

Replies

• Soul_mate
    Soul_mate Posts: 77 Member
    You are at deficit of 1771 over the goal... So u cant gain wait.. u simply are doing over deficit and confused fitbit.. if u continue this cycle for some days in a row, you might damage your physical and mental health.. sont do this. if your goal is 1200 calories.. it has to be net of exercise.. means if u additionally burn 1777 calories (I dont know how u did, i think its around 3 hours run u need to burn that calories) You must eat 1200 plus 1777 to be at target.
  • Thank you! I just reset it and now it says I have 587 in green. So I think it’s actually working now. I disconnected everything and re synced. I was very confused as It kept saying I would gain 8 pounds in 5 weeks if everyday was like today. b2qxvd9hft91.png
  • The negative to me says I was super lazy and didn’t burn anything.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    You weren't the only one confused about that first post. It was definitely a weird syncing error and glad that you had it sorted. Do try and eat back at least 1200 and half of your exercise calories though because eating under 1200 net calories a day long term can negatively impact on your health.