Welcome New Members!

Replies

• hambonegr
    hambonegr Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new since January and going to motivate myself.
  • workingmums2018
    workingmums2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, sorry I'm new to this app and finding my way round. I still haven't found how to add people as friends.
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 294 Member
    Like most of you here, I’ve got to shed some weight. Bikini weather for us Tennesseans is still a little ways off but it will be here before you know it.
    I’ve had success using this app in the past but unfortunately I didn’t stick to it so I’m back again. Anyway feel free to add me if you’d like, I could use the encouragement. Good luck to everyone!
  • EddieTheYoyo
    EddieTheYoyo Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Restarting my battle with my weight, and about to hit 45 I need to lose about 5 stone (70lbs) or perhaps a bit more. Newly single and suffering with depression losing weight will help me to have the confidence to get out there and meet new people and also to help me feel better about myself. Please feel free to add me as more friends equals more support, and i usually need all i can get. Good Luck all
  • ultimatebeing17
    ultimatebeing17 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, this is my second day here. Feel free to add me as your friend. I need encouragement because I'm good at losing weight but suck at sticking to it. I eat pretty well but I love going to the bars with friends on weekends and overindulging. Heres to a great 2019 fam!!!
  • 13RobynT
    13RobynT Posts: 17 Member
    Ok I’m a total noob!! I’ve been on MFP for a few years never “talked” to anyone... just for sheer lack of ability.
    I don’t know what woo is (I’m thinking it’s bad)
    I don’t know how to add friends on here.....
    Can anyone help me out?
  • hannieboo88
    hannieboo88 Posts: 2 Member
    With final 15 pounds left to shed, is love any advice or tips!! Let's connect and keep eachother motivated and on track!
  • ianblade2
    ianblade2 Posts: 2 Member
    ok, just back of hols and wow, im nearly 16stone, like a baby rhino!
    Time for me to get back into this fitness wellbing malarcky...…. my 3rd day.
  • I have been a member of my in the past and excited to restart my fitness journey
  • Keepitkoi
    Keepitkoi Posts: 12 Member
    Just getting started here. My a1c is at 11 and I’ve been put on insulin. I need a change and figured this is the best place to start
  • Hi!! I came down with a heart issue and am trying to shed 20 pounds with diet alone without exercise since it is still undecided what I have . Excited to be part of the support system here!
    Hope we all meet our goals!
  • BenHutchinson93
    BenHutchinson93 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all back on the fitness wagon after 2 years out. Time to shed pounds and re build muscle 😎💪🏻
  • Journey2ABetterM3
    Journey2ABetterM3 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi my names journey and I’m not new but I lost my last account and it’s been a while. This app helped me drop 50 pounds, although I ended up gaining it all back when I slacked off. That was four years ago and I’m back to not only meet my last achievement but to go beyond it and find my journey to a better me. Nice to meet you guys and feel free to add me.
  • jadensimp
    jadensimp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
    I’m new here .. my aim is to gain weight and increase the size of my bum and overall strength
  • sara182003
    sara182003 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone .. 2019 im aiming to lose weight
  • petaluck68
    petaluck68 Posts: 2 Member
    sara182003 wrote: »
    Hello everyone .. 2019 im aiming to lose weight

Me too Sarah....one week of proper tracking and I'm down 1kg ☺
  • petaluck68
    petaluck68 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m new to this. Yesterday I decided to make some lifestyle changes. I don’t have anyone to work out or diet with so I am giving this a try. I’m currently at my biggest, 280. I’d like to get to 230 to lose 50 lbs to start. Hoping this helps. I am very nervous but dedicated to being a better me.

Hi There,
    Good on you for taking charge....what's your favourite activity?