Calling all peanut butter lovers!

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Fresharoo-vanilla-website-420x420.png

Been eating this on rice cakes.
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    i really like the little tubs of hummus with a tablespoon of PB2 then I dip rice crackers in it :smile:
  • datdude1966
    datdude1966 Posts: 16 Member
    Peanut butter and honey in warm wheat toast is the best
  • ronmatta
    ronmatta Posts: 18 Member
    Whole wheat toast tiangles with peanut butter outlined with
    Sriracha
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    FoodPwnr wrote: »
    i really like the little tubs of hummus with a tablespoon of PB2 then I dip rice crackers in it :smile:

Wha????
  • eigwgt
    eigwgt Posts: 33 Member
    I add it to my stir fry.
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2018
    I love a recipe for peanut butter from my sister. Just grind roasted peanuts, honey, little olive oil & a pinch of salt together. It's yummy.
  • HereToLose50
    HereToLose50 Posts: 154 Member
    ninjamere1 wrote: »
    The best pb cookies you'll ever have is 1 cup pb, 1 cup sugar and 1 egg. Mix, drop spoonful on cookie sheet, make crosshatch marks with a fork and bake at 350f for 10ish minutes.

I pretty much cook almost everything at 350 and rarely time stuff lol so peek in to see how they look. Just starting to get brown is best.

People will eat these up and beg for more. I'll never understand why anyone adds flour and other stuff to a PB cookie when this is so decadent as is. For variety use crunchy pb. Can sprinkle top with sugar right when you take out of the oven too. Or shaved chocolate

The best way to make peanut butter cookies 🤗 So delicious
  • ginastartats
    ginastartats Posts: 5 Member
    My mom makes a homemade peanut butter cake with homemade peanut butter frosting. Can only eat a small amount at a time because the frosting is made wit 5 cups of confectioners powdered sugar. Needless to say, when it’s carried to church dinners there is never any left! Lol!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    peanut butter and spoon...so because of this 'little' issue, I mix pb2 into yogurt with cocoa powder...quite yummy and not so crazy as the first could get :#
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    I make this healthy yogurt with peanut butter, it tastes almost like cookie dough... I use 1 container vanilla greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon peanut/almond butter, optional honey or extra vanilla, and 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips. It's so good!

Thank you for posting this! I was so excited to try it, it was actually my dinner tonight lol . So good! I did without the honey or extra vanilla.
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Peanut butter and chili garlic sauce mixed in with veggies, rice, noodles...anything. :)
  • Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Peanut butter spread over my pancakes and then covered in syrup. The freaking bomb!!!
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    I love PB on Apple Cinnamon or Chocolate Rice Cakes. The only place I can find those 2 flavors is Wal-Mart.
  • churchim808
    churchim808 Posts: 14 Member
    I used to love peanut butter in my smoothies but switched to PB2 and I don’t miss it at all. I also like powdered peanut butter in baked goods, oatmeal and savory dishes. Some people mix it with water and spread it on toast and such but that is totally gross and disgusting and just don’t.
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    I use pb2 (brought off amazon as we don’t sell it in uk shops ☹️) and apple slices.
    Usually though if my 3yr old is around I get just the apple slices because she robs my peanut butter and classes it as “mummy sharing” 🤣 like I have a choice
  • chezlange
    chezlange Posts: 2 Member
    Peanut butter banana smoothie:
    I frozen banana
    1 cup milk
    2 Tbsp peanut butter
    1 tsp vanilla
    Sweeten to taste (Splenda, maple syrup)

My teenagers and I love this!
    M. Lange
  • chezlange
    chezlange Posts: 2 Member
    Also, you can add crushed ice to this for thickness!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    twdlove89 wrote: »
    I use pb2 (brought off amazon as we don’t sell it in uk shops ☹️) and apple slices.
    Usually though if my 3yr old is around I get just the apple slices because she robs my peanut butter and classes it as “mummy sharing” 🤣 like I have a choice

I got my PB2 from asda, I don't rate it at all though.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Does anyone use peanut butter powder in place of regular peanut butter in recipes and what are the results. I love PB2 in my morning shake with black cocoa powder and Silk Protein nut milk.