What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    316 calories
    Thin slice chicken breast, birds eye vegetable pasta, and arugula with tomatoes. krbpogvrgmav.jpeg
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Spicy garlic tonkatsu ramen with takoyaki and some rice. Worth the 1578 calories! It was my only meal today, I was still in target!
    bvav4v5cnzqe.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    shis63lclzyz.jpg

Pork Spareribs

jqe8n533oadf.jpg

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    vmuz9nn9y6ai.jpg

Some notes:
    Supper photo was pulled from the internet because I forgot to take a photo. But it was Szechuan turkey and veggies.

Lunch was: Chipotle black bean veggie burger with french beans (made with garlic and lemon) and cherry tomatoes

Supper was: this with the sauce scaled back and no spaghetti.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    k80gt1k2yfh4.jpeg

Lemon-Butter Tilapia with Rice & Vegetables
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    4oi0ybpu7194.jpeg

Cranberry, butternut squash, and brown rice pilaf
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,595 Member
    Grilled beef in Vietnamese sesame sauce
  • acpgee
    Nem Nuong Minh Hoa in Nha Trang.
    m7kg9ybb8vsx.jpeg

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @crazyravr - I've lost the bookmark for your high protein doughnuts. Would you mind sharing the thread's title? I can't seem to locate

those perogies look yummy btw :p
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    whl8kp8qpk10.jpeg
    Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon with mixed vegetables and brown rice

Yum!
  • PAPYRUS3
    crazyravr wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @crazyravr - I've lost the bookmark for your high protein doughnuts. Would you mind sharing the thread's title? I can't seem to locate

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10570146/protein-donuts-using-your-favorite-protein-pancake-mix/p5

You are the best! thanks so much...hopefully you'll be allowed to post more of your recipes...craziness!
  • acpgee
    Street food in Nha Trang.84acrrn8rnaw.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10570146/protein-donuts-using-your-favorite-protein-pancake-mix/p5

You are the best! thanks so much...hopefully you'll be allowed to post more of your recipes...craziness!

Its weird how a person with 1 post can complain and to the mods and long time contributing members get bans.

Anyways. I do have few new sweet and couple savoury things I will be posting as soon as my temp ban is lifted.

Yes! You should post pictures of the 'new' items...would love to see your new sweet things...yum