Nice job for burning 1 calorie ?

Anyone think this is a silly alert?
Nice job for burning 1 calorie for 22 minutes, how is that even correct?!?

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    MFP bugging me to log my snack would annoy me a lot more than somebody else's calorie burn.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Also, what Kami-greeter said :smiley:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    As above---you can manually set your calorie burn. MFP gives a high burn so many, like myself lower it. But, people like to track their exercise and how may minutes they exercise. I've used the 1 calorie myself now and again for various reasons. So, no, it's not silly, it's useful.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    You know what I think is silly? Not understanding that others choose to track their food and fitness goals differently than you may, and instead of asking that person from your FL about it, posting a thread broadcasting their status in the forum with your misdirected judgement.

This times 100
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Ditto above
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I manually change all my workouts to 1 calorie burned, because I track using TDEE method and not MFP's NEAT method. That's what's going on there.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    MFP bugging me to log my snack would annoy me a lot more than somebody else's calorie burn.

Right?!? I have all push notifications turned off!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Right?!? I have all push notifications turned off!

I turned my off too. It cleared up the data usage problem so many of us were having.