foods to avoid

what foods should one avoid completely inorder to lose wait.

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Celery because it has stringy bits and tastes gross.

For weight loss though, like the others have said you can eat anything you like as long as it fits your calorie goals.
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Celery because it has stringy bits and tastes gross.

For weight loss though, like the others have said you can eat anything you like as long as it fits your calorie goals.

lol :smiley: but yeah she's right. only food off limits is too much of anything. It's alll about balance although like someone else mentioned I keep junk food out of our house like chips, cookies and soda.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    there are no foods to be avoided to lose weight. to lose weight you must eat at a calorie deficit.

some of us have foods that may trigger over eating so those should be...eaten with caution ;) but that's more a personal thing.
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2019
    FFS
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Whatever you are allergic to if you have food allergies.
  • 13RobynT
    13RobynT Posts: 17 Member
    I like the way you all think!! Need more GF’s on this journey feel free to add me!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Stuff you're allergic to, spoiled food, stuff you don't enjoy eating.
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 659 Member
    I avoid bell peppers. Because I hate them with a burning passion.

But love me the pizza rolls. Losing weight still munching on those delightful bundles of pure joy. Just maintaining the CI<CO ratio is enough.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Green Beans and Corn Beef, if those two were my only food source I would be as skinny as a string bean. (Sorry bad pun). As I hate both. Really for me it is foods I seem to have no resistance to, which is ice cream specifically pralines and cream, and or Heath bar ice cream. Other than that anything, and everything keeping portion/calorie/macros in line.