Ladies who eat

Looking for ladies who need to lose weight but are doing it moderately though exercise and a sensible calorie deficit. I eat over 1500 calories a day... sometimes I hit 2000 (shocker) and I have been here before so I know it works. I find it hard to cheerlead people who are eating under 1200 calories a day and I struggle with friends who judge me for eating well and having the occasional night out. I’m not here to starve. I’m here to thrive and food is fuel.

Replies

• LovingReds
    LovingReds Posts: 15 Member
    I would love to join you! I am doing 1570cal a day and exercise most morning before leaving home, usually 30-40mins.
  • TKendall859
    TKendall859 Posts: 5 Member
    Exactly! I’m a firm believer that the best way to a healthy lifestyle and weight loss is to exercise and eat with a moderate calorie deficit as you say. It certainly is much easier to maintain long term.
  • LighterBites
    LighterBites Posts: 42 Member
    Looking for ladies who need to lose weight but are doing it moderately though exercise and a sensible calorie deficit. I eat over 1500 calories a day... sometimes I hit 2000 (shocker) and I have been here before so I know it works. I find it hard to cheerlead people who are eating under 1200 calories a day and I struggle with friends who judge me for eating well and having the occasional night out. I’m not here to starve. I’m here to thrive and food is fuel.

Couldn't agree more! In 2013-2014 I lost 50+ pounds doing exactly what I'm doing now. Had a major life change when I moved across country and gained most of that back but I'm back in the game. My calories are set at 1500+. I eat, exercise a few days a week, enjoy my adult beverages and still lose weight. Anyone who is likeminded is welcome to add me as a friend.

• Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    I’m all for eating! Getting healthy has to be done in a sustainable manner. Feel free to add me. Just know that my page is more than diaries and workouts. I love to have fun as well.
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    I’m all for eating! Getting healthy has to be done in a sustainable manner. Feel free to add me. Just know that my page is more than diaries and workouts. I love to have fun as well.

My kind of girl :)
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    I eat anywhere from 1500-1600 calories a day, sometimes more if I'm really hungry. feel free to add me.
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Same here! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends with similar goals and mindset. My daily calories range from 1500 to 2000, just depends on the day I'm having :smiley:
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Me too! I usually eat anywhere from 1800 - 2800 depending on the day and what i've done. Feel free to add me.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    1360 before exercise. With exercise, I'm usually on 1600-1700/day (5'3" woman with less than 10lbs to lose, trying to lose 1/2lb/wk)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Net 1700 to lose half a pound a week, or 1950 when I'm maintaining.
  • Leighannasimpson
    Leighannasimpson Posts: 2 Member
    I’m new here but totally agree with you all, I could do with a few friends if anyone wants to add me
  • ragsibobs
    ragsibobs Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me to. I eat minimum of 1500-1600 calories a day and train because I enjoy it and it’s part of my social life, not to burn calories. That’s just a bonus. 😊 My January goal is to eat more fruit and veg and eat more nutritious food. It would be great to have some more friends who are in the same boat.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Yes definitely!! I'm at 1630 to lose a pound a week!! I need friends too!! :)
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    You can add me! Currently working on losing my holiday weight (1700 for a pound a week before calorie adjustments, I'm 5'1" and currently 127lbs). I'm also a strength trainer. I wouldn't be here if I didn't love to eat 😉
  • Kara132
    Kara132 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me as well, I usually stay between 14 to 1500 calories and would love for more people to join me on my journey!
  • fabbydes
    fabbydes Posts: 3 Member
    This is definitely a group I should be in I eat between 1400 to 1700 calories a day. I’m looking to be happy and healthy. I’ve embraced my weight and size but I feel I can look and feel so much better shedding so pounds but still keeping my curves. Hey to all the women who eat! 😁
  • jadilane
    jadilane Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I feel you, girl. I am around 1600 a day, and couldn’t agree more! Add me if you’d like. 😊
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Yes!!! me too! I actually have deleted some people I've been friends with in the past who have eaten 1200 or below because it would bother me so much to see them starving. I no longer really look at people's diaries anymore to stop having that kind of reaction.

The lowest I go is about 1400-1500 but normally it's more like 1700. I just started a more aggressive cut so i've adjusted down to 1500 x 5 days and 1800 x 2 days. For me that's aggressive. I HATE feeling hungry.

Happy to add more friends but be warned that I make extremely long posts (I use my wall as a diary/journal of sorts) and that I swear more than is necessary. If that is OK with any of you then feel free to add :)
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Yes!!! me too! I actually have deleted some people I've been friends with in the past who have eaten 1200 or below because it would bother me so much to see them starving. I no longer really look at people's diaries anymore to stop having that kind of reaction.

The lowest I go is about 1400-1500 but normally it's more like 1700. I just started a more aggressive cut so i've adjusted down to 1500 x 5 days and 1800 x 2 days. For me that's aggressive. I HATE feeling hungry.

Happy to add more friends but be warned that I make extremely long posts (I use my wall as a diary/journal of sorts) and that I swear more than is necessary. If that is OK with any of you then feel free to add :)

I like people who post and interact and I like people that eat. I’m the same, I cannot watch people barely scraping through a thousand calories a day, I don’t think it’s healthy, particularly when coupled with vigorous exercise. If it becomes a pattern, I tend to delete them too as I know from experience, there’s no point saying anything...people do not appreciate advice they haven’t asked for :) Adding you now :)