Over 40 ladies before and after?

scalebeater
scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
edited January 2019 in Success Stories
Hi ladies - I am down about 23 lbs ... from 250s to 220s but plateaued and I’m trying to stay motivated but I am not seeing much progress! Are there ladies who started 250s under 5’5” who can share before and after photos? Whats the loose skin look like? Thank you for helping me keep going!

Replies

• scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you! It is so helpful to see people my age and the results! You all look amazing!
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2019
    This is awesome. I need to see more of these success stories-hopefully, including my own soon.
  • pam46815
    pam46815 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for sharing ladies! So inspiring to see your success stories. I'm 46 and need to lose 76lbs to get to my goal weight.
  • harley79
    harley79 Posts: 79 Member
    Beckykalish I'm 48 and weigh 321 how did u do it,??
  • @ChelleDee07- sorry about copying the entire post, I was trying to post what an inspiration you are and ended up reposting your post. You look amazing!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    @ChelleDee07- sorry about copying the entire post, I was trying to post what an inspiration you are and ended up reposting your post. You look amazing!

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to say so. I share my story for that reason... in hope that I can motivate someone else.
  • JJAustin
    JJAustin Posts: 12 Member
    pam46815 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing ladies! So inspiring to see your success stories. I'm 46 and need to lose 76lbs to get to my goal weight.

Hi Pam. I totally agree with you. I'm 43 and I need to lose a total of 60lbs. Seeing and reading these stories I know I can do it and so can you. 😉
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg
    Before: 209 lbs. After: 166 lbs.
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can, it’s never too late to start!
    efaj2v7mp6qg.jpeg

A successful story always an inspiring, Amazing Journey, Great Work. Looking Beautiful, Inspired.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can, it’s never too late to start!
    efaj2v7mp6qg.jpeg

A successful story always an inspiring, Amazing Journey, Great Work. Looking Beautiful, Inspired.

Thank you! :smile:
  • claimsboss47
    claimsboss47 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2019
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg

You look healthy and happy and your skin is 🔥🔥 🔥!! I'm approaching my goal weight and I look to folks like you for maintenance inspiration!!!
  • Tigermom19
    Tigermom19 Posts: 13 Member
    JJAustin wrote: »
    pam46815 wrote: »

Hi Pam. I totally agree with you. I'm 43 and I need to lose a total of 60lbs. Seeing and reading these stories I know I can do it and so can you. 😉

@pam46815 and @JJAustin It's good to see others in the same place I am and just as good to see others who have been successful! I am 47 and need to lose 60 pounds. We can do this!

• lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    @claimsboss47

Amazing job! I had that same moment of clarity where I realized I either do something now or descend into poor health as I get older, possibly shortening my lifespan.
    You look 10 years younger and I’m sure feel it too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!