Internet Woo

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Didn't happen for me. :( Maybe it's when you reach 1000?

Well poo, or woo, whichever fits. I gave you a woo to get you one step closer. Let me know what happens.
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    OneRatGirl wrote: »
    I was told by an endocrinologist years ago that as an obese woman with PCOS, it would be impossible to lose any weight (bar a few pounds) without a gastric band or bypass.

My Dad was told by a doctor a year or so ago that when you're over 40, exercise can't help with weight loss at all. Not even if you run miles per day.
    Dad initially thought he just meant that diet was the bigger factor, nope, apparently exercise magically stops burning calories the day you turn 40! 😐

You and your dad should stop consulting internet doctors.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Why is "metabolic confusion" popping up in the threads so prolifically the last couple of days?

Now I have to go Google metabolic confusion.
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Why is "metabolic confusion" popping up in the threads so prolifically the last couple of days?

To be meta by being confusing?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

Now I have to go Google metabolic confusion.

I don't even want to know.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

If I mix it with ACV and coconut oil, will I become a unicorn?

Yes and you'll never gain an ounce of fat again EVER!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

If I mix it with ACV and coconut oil, will I become a unicorn?

Yes.