OMAD after surgery

rs2332
rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
I had my pilonidal cyst surgery in late November and i am still healing from an open wound surgery. Doctor has strictly told me not to workout which includes running, jumping ropes, lifting weights till March 2019. I have gained about 10 pounds since the surgery and looking to get back into OMAD to stay in shape. I feel a bit depressed with not being able to sweat or workout but OMAD has given me success in the past. Is it possible to lose weight by just doing OMAD and walking? I get 2 major hunger spikes at 2pm and 4pm. What are some beverages i can have that doesnt break fast and takes care of my salt cravings? thanks!

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I ONLY do OMAD - I suppose I walk in my normal life, but no purposeful/exercise walking and I consistently lose :)
  • rs2332
    I ONLY do OMAD - I suppose I walk in my normal life, but no purposeful/exercise walking and I consistently lose :)

That is awesome!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    You can absolutely still lose weight with OMAD and walking. That's all I usually do, and I've lost 25 lbs so far
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    I know several people who just do OMAD and no exercises and they still loose weight! :)
  • I have lost 45 pounds last year with 0 added exercise apart from normal day to day activities and some walking. It's possible.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I have only done intermittent exercise on this plan and it has worked great without any added activity.....it can be done!
  • rs2332
    Thanks everyone! I am excited to do this