• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Lovely transformation!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Great classy pics. Before and after!
  • LaurenMT96
    LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
    Thanks! Any tips for the last 10lbs anyone?
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    GIRL! Wow!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    OMG you look amazing. Keep up the great work. You are a very pretty girl before and after.
  • LaurenMT96
    Thankyou x
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Stunning! Awesome work!
  • Great work lady! You are stunning!!!
  • LaurenMT96
    Thanks guys :smile:
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Fantastic!!! :)
  • tamathaj
    tamathaj Posts: 11 Member
    You look great! So inspiring to the rest of us! I can’t wait until I can post pics someday!
  • LaurenMT96
    tamathaj wrote: »
    You look great! So inspiring to the rest of us! I can’t wait until I can post pics someday!

Thankyou! I never thought I would be able to, you can do it! Good luck x
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    AnnMarieThomas91 Posts: 119 Member
    you just look stunning !!
  • erinpenland
    erinpenland Posts: 15 Member
    What type of plan are using? You look Great!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    LaurenMT96 wrote: »
    What type of plan are using? You look Great!

@erinpenland I have PCOS so i went high protein, and fresh foods hardly anything from a packet. I cook everything fresh and try to walk alot, I have 2 horses so they keep me pretty active but i also try to strength train 3x week.

Not really anything special, just keeping under my calorie goal and exercising more. The one thing that kept me going though was averaging my calories over the week rather than daily.. I was very strict with myself Monday - Friday and at the weekend i was more relaxed. But i still lost every week as my calories were under goal for the weekly average :smile:

That's interesting. I try to adhere to the day-to-day goals because I wasn't sure if it would work out weekly. Hmm...
    How much did you set MFP to lose each week? 1lb? 2lb?

Awesome job!!!
  • Vivh1765
    Vivh1765 Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations Lauren - you are an inspiration, and you look fabulous (but you looked fabulous in the 'before' photos too)
  • LaurenMT96
    @callmecarina When i first started I set it at 2lb a week, when I got down to around 70lb lost i reduced to down to 1lb, at the min I have it on 1.5 per week for getting rid of the christmas gain and break through my current plateau. Trying to lose another 10-12lbs to get into my healthy BMI, struggling at the minute though!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!