What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    4.6 mile night hike in the mountains. Got stalked by a fox for a bit. My body feels like it is finally adjusting to these hikes. Now if only my lungs would follow suit
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Can you guys believe I'm still sore from the workout I did on Thursday? Yay being out of shape. Anyway I took Friday off due to soreness and lack of time. Today I did no cardio and only half of the conditioning I did on Thursday -- 2x10 bicep curls on each side with 10 pound weights, 2x10 tricep extensions on each side with 5 pound weights, and 24 lunges. I want to avoid injury. I enjoy doing conditioning a lot more than cardio (I hate being out of breath and especially being sweaty) so I think for the next week I will focus on getting conditioning and a 2-3 mile walk in every day and cardio will be a bonus.
    4.6 mile night hike in the mountains. Got stalked by a fox for a bit. My body feels like it is finally adjusting to these hikes. Now if only my lungs would follow suit

Night hike sounds both thrilling and terrifying.
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    33 minute walk with Dog .

55 minute pilates class.
    Good sunday funday
  • roachrypt
    roachrypt Posts: 34 Member
    I need to up the intensity of my work outs, but as of now - i typically just go on long walks/hikes on various trials while listening to podcast. Doesn't really break any kind of a sweat but it's nice upping my steps and does wonders for my mental health.
  • kellie7850
    kellie7850 Posts: 50 Member
    50 mins walk with dog tody
  • SingingElvis
    SingingElvis Posts: 8 Member
    60 minute body pump class - my favourite start to a Sunday morning. And excited today because I added some more weight for two tracks, first time in ages I've been able to go a bit heavier.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    16 slow miles in 40kph winds
    htt3evdy9913.jpg
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    40 minute lifting workout including:
    Hip thrusts
    Bent over rows
    Box squats
    Push ups
    Romanian deadlifts

4k treadmill run
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    5km easy, flat run -34mins
    Still to do:
    Kettlebell circuit - takes about 12 or 13 mins
  • tbilly20
    tbilly20 Posts: 154 Member
    2 hours elliptical @ avg 126 bpm
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Rest day that was absolutely needed.
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Boxing! 30 mins of absolute pain! 😊😊😊😊
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    6 mile run, easy pace.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    To recap my weekend:
    Friday: 5k run and bench/back lift on my lunch break and then water polo after work (1.5 hours)
    Saturday: 9 mile hike with my dad for his birthday
    Sunday: water polo (2 hours)

Today: bicep, tricep, shoulders, jump rope during my lunch break
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hard interval day on the Air Dyne Pro (assault style bike). 90 seconds on @ around 340 Watts, 60 seconds slow recovery spin X 12 reps (30 minutes). I hate the AD Pro dash as it doesn't store interval workouts separate from the rest part but I improved slightly from the last time I did it based on (alleged) calories burned -- last week was 457, this week was around 464 for the half hour.

I need to break down and get another HRM. I was definitely as max today.

Missed my LSD yesterday as I was moving furniture prepping for a move in a month.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Had a webinar to attend all day today so briskly walked 15 minutes for 60 minutes total - #1 = before webinar in morning - #2 = at morning break - #3 = at afternoon break - #4 = after webinar. Planned on walking 15 minutes during lunch but other stuff got in the way. That was the best I could do today, besides I was still "healing" from a hard Saturday workout so something is better than nothing.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    13 miles / 35:34 / 502 calories
    Good ride.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    41 minutes of erging split up between 5 different intervals of various lengths. 2,500k, 5:00, 2:45, 10:00, and 3k with the goal of hitting a specific self set average split. I was too tired to do the math for the first interval but hit my split for the 2:45 interval and was 1.6 seconds under for the 3k.