What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Made my baby where wrinkled clothes today because I was running late and didn't feel like ironing.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Nothing
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    I noticed that at the local WaWa the men's and women's restroom signs were on with velcro so I switched them then screamed when a women came in the men' room!
  • STLBADGIRL
    I left the house before my eldest daughter woke up so she couldn't go anywhere but instead babysit.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I had immature, negative feelings towards someone I don't even know. :|
  • countryfriedpossum
    countryfriedpossum Posts: 13 Member
    I said that I wanted to pinch the head off of an disgustingly rude young person.
  • STLBADGIRL
    I'm ignoring all emails today. My excuse will be that they went to my junk folder. I will deal with it another day.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Family arguement. Wasn't very nice.
  • honeybee__12
    I wished an itchy rash on the person who woo's my posts all the time.
    I hope it itches REAL GOOD!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I said that I wanted to pinch the head off of an disgustingly rude young person.

0pmdzgvq0qcg.gif
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 450 Member
    SpicyWater wrote: »
    My sister-in-law and her husband both had birthdays yesterday. I was instructed to call them and wish them a happy birthday and I didn't because when I sent them Christmas presents I never even got a call or acknowledgement that they got them. #PETTY

I don't think that is petty...sounds like something I would do LOL!

Hey it works both ways.

For years I would send my SIL a text on her birthday, and not once did she ever make a point to see when mine was to reciprocate so last year I stopped doing it...one time she did call me on my birthday and when I saw her number I thought okay she is calling to wish me a happy birthday but nope she was calling to whine about something.

• TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    edited February 2019
    Got out of my car and cussed out this chick after she almost backed up into me for the umpteenth time in the neighborhood.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    edited February 2019
    SpicyWater wrote: »
    My sister-in-law and her husband both had birthdays yesterday. I was instructed to call them and wish them a happy birthday and I didn't because when I sent them Christmas presents I never even got a call or acknowledgement that they got them. #PETTY

I do not think this is petty either. I stopped calling any of my family about 4 years ago because I was the only one attempting to stay in contact. It just got really old when calling them it was like they were doing me a favor. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers and they have not called me in 10 years accept once when my eldest bother passed away. They did not even call me when my father was dying of cancer. (end rant)
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Bragged about it being 80 degrees here today.
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Came to work sick ....
  • honeybee__12
    There's been a few times in my life that there have been certain people that for no real specific reason get on my nerves.
    I had mean thoughts towards one of those people today.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    My neighbor has lights that shine into my bedroom windows all night long. So this morning before my run I went and unscrewed the fixtures and cut the black wire to both lights then put a old burned out bulb in it so he thinks it was the bulb. BTW nobody lives in the house for over a year now!
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Cropdusted my coworkers lmbo