The Truth about Women..........is..........

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    you cant handle the truth.....................................They want the samt thing you do!:devil:

Sex
    love
    money
    and emotional support!

Now this right here is the truth!

just in a different order of importance
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    men,women,buttons.jpg

This is fanfreakintastic. Just saved the image.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Honestly, I don't think we're all that different than men. People play WAY too many games, male and female. Here's my list. If I can check all, we're golden.

Sexual chemistry? check.
    More sexual chemistry? another check.

For me, attraction other than sexual is all mental stimulation. I don't have to agree with you or like the same things you do. In fact, I like it better if we like some of the same things but have interests that have nothing to do with each other. I need time away from you and you need time away from me! It's healthy.

If you challenge me and you don't mind if I challenge you (read: don't get intimidated by a woman with an opinion), it keeps things interesting.

Oh, all that and what yummy said ;-)

PERFECT !
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    you cant handle the truth.....................................They want the samt thing you do!:devil:

Sex
    love
    money
    and emotional support!

Now this right here is the truth!

Of course it is babycakes!! I ONLY speak the truth!!!!! Women want the SAME thing we want!!!!! Only ones got to be the aggresor ! hehehe Usually thats me!:devil:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    that we all just need a good spanking once in a while.

I'm due for mine...
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    the truth is that a women wants - a nice guy.. but a total bad *kitten*.. a jerk yet not a jerk. they want to be treated like a princess too

^^^THIS^^^
  • it's not half as complicated as men make it- if you'd just act straight instead of making everything a game/competition you might find this out

I like that, thanks. I'll stop with the fairy tales of romance and scratch my *kitten* and let it all hang out next time.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    sometimes they are not really women
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    yeap
  • Well I would try to tell you, but I don't have a sandwich in my hand to keep your full attention.

Did you say sandwich ? What kind ? O ya what were you saying ?
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    truthfully we want the truth when we ask you questions ( as long as we agree with your truth). Also we ask double sworded questions that basically make you screwed no matter what you say..

eg: girl: do these jeans make my butt look fat
    guy: you look great

girl: that doesn't answer my question
    guy: I love the way those jeans make your butt look
    girl: you;re just saying that...

the best way to handle this type of question would be turn around to gaze at her butt grab her by the arms, kiss her passionately, tell her how hot she is.... she will be impressed at how sexy and in charge you are and the question is now forgotten...! lol

maybe not all women are like the above example but we have all had those moments at least once! lol
  • that we all just need a good spanking once in a while.

Another one thats wants us to slap your *kitten* and call you Sally. Woo Hoo !
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member

I'm due for mine...
    Just say when! lol
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member

I'm due for mine...
    Just say when! lol

When!
  • the truth that women wants is that they want a nice guy.. but a total bad *kitten*..
    a jerk yet not a jerk.

they want to be treated like a princess too.

speak for yourself....... i prefer to NOT want a jerk in any kind of weird way...................
  • men,women,buttons.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TRUTH!!
  • naomi6891
    naomi6891 Posts: 7 Member
    They have a vagina....

Most have boobs some big some small some in between

mmm thats about all i can help you with......oh an apparently there is nipple confusion on some women also....but this is yet to be confirmed

Nipple confusion???
  • you couldn't live without us! well me anyway! LOL! :wink: :wink:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member

I'm due for mine...
    Just say when! lol

When!
    I'm on my way!!! If only I knew where to go. lol
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Truth is...

...they're all crazy. :(