Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Challenge Start Weight: 138.9 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 133.0 lbs

Week 1: 139.6 lbs
    Week 2: 137.4 lbs
    Week 3: 138.9 lbs

This is great...considering I ate out all weekend and I’m still under 140. I’m back to counting and weighing my food this week. My lifting program is going well.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:196.0
    Challenge Goal Weight:186.0

Week 1: 194.2
    Week 2: 193.0
    Week 3: 192.0

Yay, it's still moving! Sick again this week, I hope I keep up what I have been doing!
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Challenge Start Weight: 134
    Challenge Goal: 130 and 5k

Week 1: 134
    Week 2: 133 and 4.0km (30 mins)
    Week 3: 134 and 5.0km (37 mins 40 secs)

Well, my weight might be up again but yesterday I managed to run 5k! And I am a bit achy so maybe that explains the weight bump. Or maybe it was the flapjack and brownies at work events (and I brought leftovers home)...

Going to try a bit harder this week, only one catered work event instead of four so more control over lunch (and no flapjack or brownies... until Friday)
  • taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member
    Challenge Start Weight: 129.4
    Challenge Goal: 115-120

Week 1: 127.4
    Week 2: 126.8
    Week 3: 126.2

A positive thought for the week: Keep going! I know I sometimes struggle when I’m around other who are not on the same journey as me and I see them eating yummy unhealthy looking foods, but just gotta stay focused!
    Healthy snack or meal: Greek yogurt is a must!
    Best workout this week: Gonna be hitting the gym 3x this week!
  • lwh99
    lwh99 Posts: 14 Member
    Start Weight: 173 lb.
    Challenge Start Weight: 171 lb.
    Challenge Goal: 155 lb.

Week 1: 170 lb.
    Week 2: 168 lb.
    Week 3: 166.5 lb.

A positive thought for the week: I'm loving how counting calories has made me try new recipes.
    Healthy snack or meal: Best one last week was: Pork Chops With Roasted Vegetables
    Best workout this week: What can I say - pilates. Although today I did take a break as the TRx Pilates yesterday wore me out. Instead I walked on the treadmill at work for 2.5 miles.

• SmithsonianEmpress

A positive thought for the week: Keep going! I know I sometimes struggle when I’m around other who are not on the same journey as me and I see them eating yummy unhealthy looking foods, but just gotta stay focused!

What kind of Greek yogurt do you eat? 3x is GREAT!
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    Start Weight: 160 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 130 lbs

Week 1: 155.2lbs
    Week 2: 154.2 lbs
    Week 3: 153.8 lbs

Comments: may not have fitbit or been able to work out due to adjusting to my school / work schedule, but I have speed walking to my car and at my break time.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 210 Member
    Start Weight: 260.0 (Dec. 2013)
    Challenge Start Weight: 238.4
    Challenge Goal: 226
    Week 1: 238.0
    Week 2: 238.0
    Week 3: 237.2
    A positive thought: Lowest last week was 236.8.
    A healthy snack/meal: Tomato Bisque soup with rice and naan.
    My most effective workout this week was: Ballet/aerobic workout and body cycle.

Comment: Struggling with a definitive weigh-in day (after stressful work weekends), so I wait to post lower weight on TUE’s if that is the case. I love when I finally got my new MP3 player to work and went into 40 min. dancing to pop and ballet music. 4 lbs fluctuation last week although I hit my lowest the day after my birthday treats.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Start Weight: 133 (1/1/19)
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.2
    Challenge Goal: 127

WEEK 1: 130.2
    WEEK 2: 131.2 (Say what???)
    WEEK 3: 128.2

A positive thought: Trust the process!

A healthy snack/meal: Quaker Chocolate mini rice cakes. THE BOMB! Also good--but not healthy - Chex Mix Dark Chocolate

My most effective workout this week was: Walking the dog in the cold!

Lisa
  • gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member

Comment: Struggling with a definitive weigh-in day (after stressful work weekends), so I wait to post lower weight on TUE’s if that is the case. I love when I finally got my new MP3 player to work and went into 40 min. dancing to pop and ballet music. 4 lbs fluctuation last week although I hit my lowest the day after my birthday treats.

I weigh on Tuesday’s because we tend to do a cheat meal on Sunday so Monday is not good. Haha. I finally decided though that it doesn’t really matter since I weigh daily (I take it from your comments that you might as well?). I’m sticking with Tuesday’s for my posts here for consistency’s sake and since I started on 1/1 and it was a Tuesday! Seems to me that Thursday’s are when I tend to be lightest. Go figure! So my weight for this week is actually 1.2lbs heavier than my lightest in the last week.

...and that was a lot of rambling! :blush:

Original start weight: 130.4 (1/1)
    Challenge Start Weight: 224.6 (1/8)
    Challenge Goal: 210

1/1: 130.4
    1/8: 224.6
    1/15: 218.4
    1/22: 216.4
    1/29: 215.0

Sorry for the weird format... makes more sense in my head this way!
  • SmithsonianEmpress

I weigh on Tuesday’s because we tend to do a cheat meal on Sunday so Monday is not good. Haha. I finally decided though that it doesn’t really matter since I weigh daily (I take it from your comments that you might as well?). I’m sticking with Tuesday’s for my posts here for consistency’s sake and since I started on 1/1 and it was a Tuesday! Seems to me that Thursday’s are when I tend to be lightest. Go figure! So my weight for this week is actually 1.2lbs heavier than my lightest in the last week.

...and that was a lot of rambling! :blush:

Original start weight: 130.4 (1/1)
    Challenge Start Weight: 224.6 (1/8)
    Challenge Goal: 210

1/1: 130.4
    1/8: 224.6
    1/15: 218.4
    1/22: 216.4
    1/29: 215.0

Sorry for the weird format... makes more sense in my head this way!

It’s not weird. All I see are decreases. GREAT JOB!
  • gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks! I keep forgetting to check the group!

A couple of my coworkers have decided to give this a go with me. Pretty excited to have someone else to bounce recipes off of! Now that we have made this a habit, one month in we are ready to start having a little more variety in our diet vs just eating whatever is easy that we know will fit in our calorie count.
  • taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member

What kind of Greek yogurt do you eat? 3x is GREAT!

I LOVE the Dannon Light & Fit! The ones I purchase have 12 grams of protein and only 80 calories! Plus there’s so many yummy flavors!!
  • StayStrong19MFP
    StayStrong19MFP Posts: 30 Member
    Challenge Start Weight: 180.7
    Challenge Goal: 169.9

Week 1: 179.3
    Week 2: 179.4
    Week 3: 178.0