The NFL thread!!?!?!?! Bears 2011 Champs!

BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Thats right babycakes!!! Chicago Bears Champs in 2011!! Heres some more predictions:

Jay Cutler will be a top 3 QB!

Bears Defense will stomp on Aaron Rodgers leaving him unconcious in their 1st mhead to head meeting!

The JETS vs' Bears Superbowl!

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

I will be awesomely drunk watching ma Bears on Gameday!!!

shake & bake!!!

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    I love you and the Bears but I'm planning on resuming my annual "Drinking to get through the season". The Bears make me drink.

Heavily.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    OH YEAH *** GO BEARS***
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    What if Coach Ditka came back and coached da Bearsss? But wait...he's coaching a team made up entirely of Coach Ditkas.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,262 Member
    < Need I say more?

I live halfway between Chicago and Indy, so naturally, in a town divided. . Nothing would please me more than to see the Bears have a terrible season.
  • lmao! cutler top 3? man whatever you got in your cup i want some cause thats not gonna happen unless
    brady,manning, rogers and brees retire!!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    GO PACK GO!

Come on, post a Bears thread and you know a Packers fan is going to come here just to be contrary :)
  • imgonnadoit123
    imgonnadoit123 Posts: 48 Member
    J E T S,,, jets jets jets!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    < Need I say more?

I live halfway between Chicago and Indy, so naturally, in a town divided. . Nothing would please me more than to see the Bears have a terrible season.

That eint happenin! Bears will go 15-1....the only loss coming because they missed their flight on the last game of the season.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    GO RAVENS!!!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Jay Cutler is useless and makes me sick (and want to drink)!!!! UGH!!!

Super Bowl = Redskins and whoever is going to lose the Super Bowl (yes, I have followed Sexy Rexy since he was stripped away from me and my team).

BEARS!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Jets in the SuperBowl? Pffffft, that's laughable :laugh:

PATRIOTS all the way:drinker:
  • Maggiedc
    Maggiedc Posts: 49
    Really the Bears.......

Its going to be another season of championship belts in Green Bay!!!!!

Packers 2011 CHAMPS!!!!!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Thats right babycakes!!! Chicago Bears Champs in 2011!! Heres some more predictions:

Jay Cutler will be a top 3 QB!

Bears Defense will stomp on Aaron Rodgers leaving him unconcious in their 1st mhead to head meeting!

The JETS vs' Bears Superbowl!

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

I will be awesomely drunk watching ma Bears on Gameday!!!

shake & bake!!!

You are already DRUNK if you think the Bears will win the division, conference or the Super Bowl! LOL, LOL, LOL
    Will be an all PA Super Bowl>>>Philly and Pittsburgh...the Patriots may sneak in!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    If I have to hear about the "Dream Team" from Philly one more time, I swear. It's all hype until you start playing. Period. All it takes is one knee injury. Hellooooooooo Tom Brady.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Cardinals are going to win NFC West this year!!! (It's not like there's much competition in the division anyways LOL)
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Not much of a pro football fan, but I'll toss this in:

Go Falcons!
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    I love you and the Bears but I'm planning on resuming my annual "Drinking to get through the season". The Bears make me drink.

Heavily.

I LOVE DA BEARS! But this made me laugh as they make me drink, too!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    TEXANS - nuff said
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Cardinals are going to win NFC West this year!!! (It's not like there's much competition in the division anyways LOL)

Yeah. Hell of a preseason showing against the Pack... :laugh:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member

Yeah. Hell of a preseason showing against the Pack... :laugh:

Eh, preseason never means anything.

Remeber the year before last when they eliminated your "Pack" in the playoffs?