Going well...

Okay, so since I started counting calories and such, I've lost 10.5 pounds and my boyfriend who isn't on here has also lost 10 or more pounds. (ok, he didn't weigh himself when we started, but did after about 2 weeks, so he's adjusting from there.)

We're thrilled and continuing to eat healthier and keep an eye on those calories. Yes, I do eat my exercise calories when I hit the gym. We also don't deny ourselves sweets and such, sparingly, we just count the calories and adjust for the rest of the day. This way, I don't panic when a sweet coworker brings donuts into the newsroom. I just adjust my calorie intake for the rest of the day and I'm all good. :D

Replies

• Okay, so since I started counting calories and such, I've lost 10.5 pounds and my boyfriend who isn't on here has also lost 10 or more pounds. (ok, he didn't weigh himself when we started, but did after about 2 weeks, so he's adjusting from there.)

We're thrilled and continuing to eat healthier and keep an eye on those calories. Yes, I do eat my exercise calories when I hit the gym. We also don't deny ourselves sweets and such, sparingly, we just count the calories and adjust for the rest of the day. This way, I don't panic when a sweet coworker brings donuts into the newsroom. I just adjust my calorie intake for the rest of the day and I'm all good. :D
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    That's what is so great about MFP... You don't have to completely deprive yourself, you just need to do it in moderation!!! Great job on the weight lost, you're doing awesome!!! And doesn't it make you feel great when you're getting healthy with your significant other?
  • Awsome job :drinker: Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Okay, so since I started counting calories and such, I've lost 10.5 pounds and my boyfriend who isn't on here has also lost 10 or more pounds. (ok, he didn't weigh himself when we started, but did after about 2 weeks, so he's adjusting from there.)

Great job! you seem to have found what works for you!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!