Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,224Member Member Posts: 3,224Member Member
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

This isn’t mind blowing.

Firstly I like your username 🙂

What would it take to blow your mind ?
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

This isn’t mind blowing.

Firstly I like your username 🙂

What would it take to blow your mind ?

Something mind blowing I suppose.

Let's take this to PM 😉

jokes.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,708Member Member Posts: 4,708Member Member
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:
    - Pluto not big enough to be the 9th planet, so demoted
    - There's something else out there big enough to be the 9th planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuggoth
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:
    - Pluto not big enough to be the 9th planet, so demoted
    - There's something else out there big enough to be the 9th planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuggoth

It could also be a giant space goat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess they took the mind blowing to pm

You know it 😏😎
  • christyfalldownchristyfalldown Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    The fact that objects absorb different wavelengths of light and we see what isn't absorbed, but what is REFLECTED by the object. SO, when we see something that is green we are actually seeing something that absorbs every color EXCEPT green.
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

You don't even need just seven... The amount of Fundays and Super Fundays multiplies exponentially.

I'm obviously conditioned to adhere to just 7 day weeks. I need a sheep detox. I now live inside super Funday. I am super Funday.

You seem more like a Super Duper Funday to me. Shall we get a bouncy castle?

🤣

A unicorn shaped one? Or a big do nut shaped one 🤣

It's Super Duper Funday. We don't have to choose. Both.
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

You don't even need just seven... The amount of Fundays and Super Fundays multiplies exponentially.

I'm obviously conditioned to adhere to just 7 day weeks. I need a sheep detox. I now live inside super Funday. I am super Funday.

🤣

I need to get with the programme ! !

A cloud shaped one as well ! Lol
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

🤣

Skies the limit.
    If its blown up the right amount.
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

🤣

Skies the limit.
    If its blown up the right amount.

https://giphy.com/gifs/lol-fun-humor-nyW7aXDGWlRtK
    Save the gif to your phone and then insert it where the postcard/picture dialogue box is above the text box. I. E. Click on choose file. That's on android
    Save the gif to your phone and then insert it where the postcard/picture dialogue box is above the text box. I. E. Click on choose file. That's on android

Alright I'l give that a try. Thanks!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

Been thinking about this for a while today...and you kinda hit the nail on the head...every day should be 'funday' to some extent at least
    ...do something fun every day