The NFL thread!!?!?!?! Bears 2011 Champs!

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    The Packers arent even gonna wint the NFC central! Its Cutler time now babycakes!!!! :bigsmile:
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    UGH. All this Packers talk has my cookies bringing up Packers Lady Fanatic ads. HELLO??

I'm going to cry or vomit. One of the two. Possibly both if it comes up again.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Tnights Bears vs Giants..........................BEARS 32 Giants 6!

shake & bake!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Bears Defense will stomp on Aaron Rodgers leaving him unconcious in their 1st head to head meeting!

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

I agree with the above 3 statements. :-)
  • BEERRUNNER
    Bears Defense will stomp on Aaron Rodgers leaving him unconcious in their 1st head to head meeting!

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

Hell yeah! its gonna happen!

Mac Nabb will be injured by game 6!
  • BEERRUNNER

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

ALSO Donovan Mcnabb will be injured by the 6th game!!
  • Even though they were stupid and let two of their best players go... LETS GO SAINTS!!! ^.^ I love football season.
  • Go Browns!

Yes I am being serious.

I know you are jealous of my loyalties...
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    I love the Bears more than anyone and since I worked for them back in the late '90's, I will say that it will take a lot and I mean A LOT of luck for the Bears to win it all this year.

As for the rest of my fellow Bear fans, I will be drinking hard with you as the season unfolds.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Cardinals are going to win NFC West this year!!! (It's not like there's much competition in the division anyways LOL)

Yeah. Hell of a preseason showing against the Pack... :laugh:

Eh, preseason never means anything.

Remeber the year before last when they eliminated your "Pack" in the playoffs?

Remember how we beat you that same year 3 times? 1 preseason, 2 regular?

And did you just decide to skip last year because WE won the Superbowl? Seems to me, your Cards got some catching up to do...
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    UGH. All this Packers talk has my cookies bringing up Packers Lady Fanatic ads. HELLO??

I'm going to cry or vomit. One of the two. Possibly both if it comes up again.

Buy something! I did! I'll be tattooed with G's come 9/8/11 in Lambeau!!! :drinker:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Cutler's a pu$$y.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Cutler's a pu$$y.

Thats the most accurate post on this topic yet!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Cutler's a pu$$y.

Them are figtin words babycakes!!!!! Cutlers gonna let it rip in 2011
  • BEERRUNNER
    Cutler's a pu$$y.

Them are figtin words babycakes!!!!! Cutlers gonna let it rip in 2011
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member

Colts will suck!

Cowboys will suck more!

Hell yeah! its gonna happen!

Mac Nabb will be injured by game 6!

Game 5!! Not 6!
  • My prediction is Bears special teams will be responsible for 80% of their scoring this year.

Still, I will slavishly watch every game...
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    They can have the 2011 championship...Glad the Superbowl is in 2012.
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    ftAgh.jpg
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Cardinals are going to win NFC West this year!!! (It's not like there's much competition in the division anyways LOL)

Yeah. Hell of a preseason showing against the Pack... :laugh:

Eh, preseason never means anything.

Remeber the year before last when they eliminated your "Pack" in the playoffs?

Remember how we beat you that same year 3 times? 1 preseason, 2 regular?

And did you just decide to skip last year because WE won the Superbowl? Seems to me, your Cards got some catching up to do...

Pssh regular season? Who cares. It's not like you went past the first round that year.

Only reason you won the Super Bowl last year was because the Cards weren't in the playoffs to beat them again.

Plus, do you really feel better about yourself talking **** about the Cardinals? That's like laughing at a person in a wheelchair. You shouldn't make fun of the handicapped.